32'

𝟑𝟐' 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

꧁꧂

Wanda walked into the kitchen to find blood all over the counter. She sighed knowing who had done it, "Hayley!" the girl shouted throughout the house. The hybrid suddenly appeared, "What?" she asked, "I know vampires have cravings or what not, but could you not leave this when I'm trying to make myself something." the redhead said knowing that anything else she said would go through one ear out the other.

Hayley rolls her eyes, "Have Elijah or Kol take care of it." she said before speeding away, Wanda groaned before deciding to just starve. Kol appeared with a smile on his face "Would you mind cleaning up the mess in the kitchen, being the only person who doesn't feed on blood means I need a kitchen." Wanda complained.

Kol chuckled while leaning down to press a kiss to the girls lips, he pulled back after a moment "Consider it done, my love." he said before speeding away.

Wanda saw Elijah walk in and look bewildered at the dead bodies and blood everywhere, the Mikaelson looked at her while Wanda pointed to Hayley's room.

Kol was cleaning the counter when his phone rang, he looked down at his to see a message from an unknown number.

' Lafayette Cemetery '

The message read, Kol looked confused. He shoved his phone back in his pocket wanting to ignore it, but curiosity was getting the best of him.

The Original put down the rag before making his way towards the entrance, "Kol? Where you going?" Wanda asked from behind him, Kol turned around and walked towards the girl.

"I have to go somewhere, I'll be back soon." he said knowing he didn't want worry her if it was nothing. Wanda narrowed her eyes at him, Kol sighed "Just trust me." he said, Wanda sighed and nodded. Kol cupped her face with his hands before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

He let her go and sped away, towards the cemetery. 

Kol arrived but didn't see anyone, "If this is some sick prank, consider me not amused!" the vampire shouted, suddenly a girl with a brunette pixie cut walked out a man right behind her.

"Kol, it's been awhile." the girl said smiling as Kol looked confused as to how the witch knew him. "Who the bloody hell are you?" he asked.

"I am your mother." the girl said as Kol's eyes widened. "You jumped bodies?" the vampire said almost unbelieving. "I have taken the body of the fourth Harvest girl, Cassie." she said.

"Alright, well what do you want with me, mother?" he said almost mockingly, "Watch your tone when talking to our mother, Kol." the male who was next to Esther said. "Finn?" Kol said disbelieving.

"I have brought your brother back, as a witch." Esther said, "How-?" Kol started. "Kol, your brothers have always wronged you." Cassie/Esther said trying to turn her son against his older brothers.