21'

21'  Après Moi, Le Déluge Part 2

꧁꧂

Rebekah helped Wanda get up to her room, with Kol trailing behind, worried for her. Wanda sat on the edge of the bed still dazed by what she saw. Rebekah sat next to the girl "What happened Wanda?" she asked worried.

Kol leaned against the doorframe, "I... I don't know what happened or even what I saw." Wanda shakily responded. "What do you mean saw?" Kol gently asked, not wanting to push her. "When I went into Davina's mind to sleep her, i-it's like it triggered something in my own mind." the girl said.

"I saw my own universe" Wanda said looking at Rebekah and Kol, "I saw my team... fight" she said remembering the visions she saw. "What do you mean?" Rebekah asked not catching on.

"It was like I could see what happened in the reality where I'm from" Wanda explained, she got up "My team, the Avengers, broke up. Something to do with the accords and what happened in Sokovia, he wanted revenge on us. To break us up." Wanda at this point was rambling but Rebekah and Kol were glad they were vampires.

"He set bucky up, and now Tony hates Cap." Wanda said, "I saw them fight" she said looking at the two siblings, "Barnes killed Tony's parents and Cap knew..." Wanda's eyes widened as she remembered a part of the vision.

"Tony and the council blame Steve for my disappearance." Wanda said. "Ok... so basically using your powers to sleep Davina caused you to see what was going in your world?" Rebekah repeated.

"Yes" Wanda said starting to feel slightly dizzy, "Yeah, ok, so not weird." Rebekah muttered, "Wanda, are you okay?" Kol asked seeing her get dizzy, "Yeah... yeah I-m fi-" she started but her sight went black.

Kol watched her pass out and quickly caught her, bridal style. He laid her on the bed and looked down at her, he gently kissed her forehead and smiled. Rebekah cleared her throat, "Let's go, let her rest." the blonde said walking out. Kol walked away and took a final glance at her, he had accepted their special bond, he just had to wait for her to do the same.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Rebekah comes back after striking a deal with Sophie, she goes to check up on Wanda but she's gone. "Wanda?" the blonde calls out, she looks on the floor and saw a sedative syringe on the floor next to her bed, she ran to Davina's room and sees the guard with their neck snapped, she sped in and the little witch was gone too.

Rebekah was upset Marcel took Davina, but that he took Wanda too, that made her furious. She phoned Elijah knowing full well Kol was with them.

"Rebekah" Elijah speaks into the phone.

"He's taken them."

"Woah, who?"

"Wanda and Davina, Marcel took them!" Rebekah said.