56'

56' 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞

꧁꧂

Elijah pour himself a glass of whiskey, his mind was drowned in guilt for putting an end to Marcel's life.

The older Mikealson wondered if Wanda had been here would things had turned out differently, especially since the Mikaelson's knew she was the one to save them multiple times.

The Original missed the young girl and hoped for her return with his younger brother soon.

It had been several months since the two had disappeared into the odd portal, that it was starting to worry the vampire.

Freya walked into the courtyard and joined Elijah who was deep in thought.

"You look like you didn't sleep." Elijah pointed out.

"I didn't, this uneasy feeling is plaguing my mind." Freya answered.

Elijah sighed thinking about Klaus.

Suddenly a red black hole opened up before the two, Elijah recognized the magic that belonged to none other then Wanda.

Elijah and Freya stepped forward awaiting the two to walk through.

Instead a stunned Kol fell out of it and the portal immediately closed.

Elijah furrowed his brows, where was Wanda?

Freya went to her younger brothers side immediately.

"Kol, Kol!" Freya shook him but it was no use, Elijah could see tears falling from the vampires eyes which was a rare sight.

"Klaus get down here!" Freya called for their brother.

Klaus was downstairs in the next second with a cold stare but faltered when he saw his youngest brother on the floor.

"What the bloody hell happened?" the hybrid questioned.

"I have no clue, Kol just fell out from the portal and it closed again and he's not responding, it's like he's in shock..." Freya explained.

"Well where's Wanda?" Klaus asked, at the mention of the girls name Kol snapped out of his daze.

The vampire started to shake his head, "No, no, no, no, no!" Kol screamed.

Elijah and Klaus grew concerned.

Hayley suddenly appeared, "What's all the noise?" then stopped when she saw Kol.