16'

16' Bloodletting

꧁꧂

Wanda, Elijah, and Klaus walked into the courtyard. Klaus walked behind a fighting Vampire and snapped her neck. "Good evening! I'd like a word." Klaus shouted.

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asked, Elijah looked at Wanda, she nodded summoning her power sending it into the ground making every vampire on the same floor as her unable to move, Wanda's eyes glowed a violent red.

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give her to us or... we kill everyone here. Starting with you." Elijah announced.

Wanda was pissed that her friend was taken, she sent her power into all the vampires knees making them kneel, "I could get into every single mind of your little vampire's controlling them to attack you, give us Hayley and we won't have problems." Wanda spat.

Marcel was slightly scared at the sight of the girl using her magic, but he decided to press his luck "You three got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands." he said.

"Your home is it?" Klaus mockingly said. "The girl! I will not ask again." Elijah shouted. "I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?" Marcel asked.

Wanda grit her teeth to keep from doing something she will probably regret. "She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends." Klaus said.

"Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her." Marcel said gesturing around.

"But the question that I'd ask is, if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Klaus, Wanda, and Elijah are sitting in the backyard of Marcel's 'home'. "Not the most attractive community, are they?" Elijah said looking around.

"You do realize they can hear you?" Klaus said

"You do realize I don't care?" Elijah responded.

Wanda laughed at the two, Elijah sent an amused smile at the girl. Marcel appeared accompanied by some vampires and a witch.

"You know Elijah, I like you better in that box" Marcel said to him the turned to Wanda "Little lady who is terrifying" Wanda bitterly smiled at him as he turned to Klaus "But Klaus, my sire, you I owe the world, and I always show respect to my elders. If your special lady friend is missing, you could benefit from the help of a witch. Since your own can't perform a certain spell."