44'

𝟒𝟒' 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥

꧁꧂

Wanda and Kol drove up to the Mikaelson compound, the vampire parked the car and looked towards Wanda who had been quite the entire way back.

"You alright darling?" the Mikaelson asked her, Wanda snapped out of her daze and nodded. Kol sighed and took her palm placing a gentle kiss there. "I'm here if you need me." he whispered. Wanda gave him a small smile.

Kol jumped out of the car and sped over to Wanda's side opening the car door for her. "Such a gentlemen." Wanda said as she rolled her eyes. "For you? Always." Kol smirked.

The two walked inside to see Klaus, Elijah, and a blonde female seated in the dining table. Kol narrowed his eyes at the unfamiliar women and grabbed Wanda's hand protectively, even if he knew she was very capable of protecting herself.

"I wasn't aware you two were going to join us again so soon." Klaus grinned as Freya and Wanda had a little stare down.

"We were just about to start eating, why don't you join us?" Elijah offered the two. "You don't know me." Freya said disappointed, "I wasn't aware I had to." Kol replied as Wanda looked between the two.

"I'm Freya." the blonde said, Kol's eyes widened and Wanda looked at him in concern. "It can't be... you died." the younger Mikaelson said.

"No, I didn't. I was taken by Dahlia, and I finally woke from my nap." Freya told her brother. "And if you are Freya... how can we trust you?" Kol skeptically asked.

"I want Dahlia gone as much as you do." The blonde said. "I wasn't even aware she reappeared." Kol grumbled. Freya then looked at Wanda "Who's this?" she asked

"She's family, Freya." Klaus said in a stern voice. Freya eyed her, "I can practically feel her power radiating off of her, but it's not the power of a witch" she said as she stared into Wanda's eyes.

"Well, not necessarily our kind witch's." she corrected.

"I'm Wanda, a mutant." The redhead introduced. "Sure you are." Freya said in a hushed tone.

"Anyways, Dahlia is our problem." Freya announced.

"Right! Well, get on with it." Klaus said.

Freya sighed, "The first thing you should know is that Dahlia is the most powerful witch I've ever seen. She craves more power still. Right now she is like me, limited to one year of life in a century. But, she wants to be free of that restriction. To gain true immortality. And that is why she will come here, drawn by your daughter to take the child's power for herself. And she would kill anyone who would defy her."

"And yet you would defy her?" Kol asked.

"I don't have a choice. She will never let me be free. My one chance is to align with you and kill her." Freya revealed, Wanda stood in shock as Kol processed what was being told.