25'

25' Long Way Back From Hell

꧁꧂

Wanda and Hayley were pacing in a room while Kol and Elijah went out to talk with Monique. "Hayley!" Elijah suddenly shouts. Hayley runs out of the room with Wanda right behind her.

"Elijah! You're back, did you find..." she starts then she sees names all over his body "thing. What is happening?" she asked. Kol was looking at the names too, Wanda came up and her eyes widened at the sight.

"I need you to make a list of these name." Elijah told Hayley, "What exactly is this, Elijah?" the wolf questions again. "I think their the names of the bodies Celeste jumped." Kol answered.

Marcel joins them "It's called a Devinette. It's old school. Kind of a riddle. Witches use them to teach their kids. Solve it and it disappears." he said. "Why? What's the point?" Wanda asks still not understanding.

"Celeste forced me to make a choice between yourself and my two siblings, and now she means to mock that choice, taunting me with a childish game. The longer the game, the more they suffer. To find Klaus and Rebekah, we need to solve this riddle. The solution lies somewhere in these names." Elijah explained. "The name next to Sabine... Annie La Fleur, she's the witch that was shunned from her coven just over a year ago. Never knew why, but I can find out." Marcel offered leaving Elijah behind him. Kol placed a kiss on Wanda's forehead then left after his brother.

Wanda and Hayley kept looking through the names when Hayley's phone rang, "She killed herself?" she said to Elijah who called.

"Yes, drowned herself in the Mississippi, to be precise. Celeste was clearly tired of the body and ready to take Sabine's."

"How do you know that?" Wanda asked and she knew they could hear her.

"Because she leapt to her death from the very location Celeste and I had our first kiss." Elijah said.

"Poetic, I guess... in a creepy vendetta sort of way." Hayley told him.

"All these names, these lives, stolen that Celeste might take her revenge. I suppose we have no choice but to see where they take us. Hayley, I have to go. I'll call you back."

"Elijah wait!"

"What is it?"

"Ask Marcel if he knows anything about a name on that list Brynne Deveraux. Sophie said that it was her family's bloodline that put the curse on the crescent wolves, but Celeste said that she was the only one that could break it. If Brynne Deveraux was actually Celeste when she cast the spell, then maybe Celeste can still break it." Hayley said to him as Wanda was completely lost with those peoples names.