54'

54' 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

꧁꧂

The Quinjet starts to land after entering the barrier of Wakanda.

Kol was in shock of the place they had landed in. What country needs an entire invisible barrier? He now understood the very big difference in his own reality, his was more bland.

"Should we bow?" Banner asked.

"Yeah, he's a king." Rhodey replied in a 'duh' tone.

Wanda slipped her hand into Kol's for a bit of support since this was all new to him.

The vampire squeezed the girls hand in gratitude.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve said as he shook hands with T'Challa.

Bruce awkwardly bowed before him.

"What are you doing?" Rhodey mocked shock, Kol shook his head in amusement watching the scene.

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'Challa said as he shook Banners hand.

The group begins to walk into the administrative building.

"Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault." Bruce told the king.

"How we looking?" Natasha asked.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." T'Challa smiled as Bucky appeared.

"A semi-stable, 100-year-old man." Bucky smiled as he hugged Steve.

"How you been, Buck?" Steve asked his friend.

"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world." Barnes replied with a chuckle.

Wanda rolled her eyes and made her way inside with Kol trailing behind looking like a lost child.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"Whoa. The structure is polymorphic." Shuri said in awe.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially." Banner told her.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri asked him as Vision looked at Banner too.

"Because, we didn't think of it." Bruce uncertainty said.

"Who the bloody hell would think of that." Kol muttered as he had not understood one word just spoken.

"I'm sure you did your best." Shuri reassured him with a smile.