20'

20' Après Moi, Le Dèluge

꧁꧂

The three Mikealson brothers stood in a room hearing all the noise going on in Davina's room with Marcel. "Well, that's going well." Klaus said.

"If you were trying to win the girls trust, maybe killing the guy she fancied wasn't the best idea." Kol retorted, Klaus turned to his younger brother with a smirk. "I'm sure you know all of that." He teased.

"Enough Niklaus, Kol is right that was not the most splendid idea." Elijah cut in knowing things between Wanda and his brother weren't the best at the moment.

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus asked his older brother.

"Give me a month. I'll get you a list." The oldest Mikealson said, Kol chuckled at his response.

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass." Klaus complained.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Rebekah and Wanda were downstairs talking when the house started to shake like an earthquake, "What the hell is going on?" Rebekah shouted.

"Davina" was all Klaus said.

Rebekah and Wanda go into Davina's room, "Hey. What kind of game do you think you're playing? I said disrupt the household, not destroy the whole city." the blonde said as she walked in.

"I didn't do it. Not on purpose. I-I don't know what's wrong with me." Davina said scared. Wanda walked out to find Elijah and Klaus.

She walked into a room where Elijah, Marcel, Klaus, and Kol were gathered. "What's happening to her?" she asked as she walked in. "I don't know." Elijah answered her.

"This is madness. How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?" Klaus said, "I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this." Marcel replied. "How did you control her when she was in the attic?" Klaus asked.

"I didn't have to, but then I never killed her boyfriend." Marcel told the hybrid, "Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches." Klaus basically complained.

Wanda glared at Klaus as she spoke "She's not a tool"

"She has too much magic that she cannot control." Kol said, "That much we already knew. But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?" Elijah asked.

"When one can't control their own powers, it can start controlling you." Wanda spoke out catching the attention of the males in the room, Kol saw how terrified of those words Wanda was as she said them, but not scared for Davina, it was like she was scared of herself.

Elijah sent Wanda a grateful smile, and went to leave the room "Where are you going?" Klaus asked his brother. "This is witch business. Let's ask a witch." he said as he left.

"I can calm her mind down." Wanda said, "You can do what?" Marcel almost shouted. "Do what you must, love, just keep that witch from destroying the entire French Quarter." Klaus told her as he left Marcel following behind.

Wanda and Kol were the only ones left in the room, Kol looked at her with longing eyes, he hated being away from her side these past days.

Kol opened his mouth to speak but Wanda was already gone.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda walked away seeing the the look in his eyes that made her heart tug, but she had to keep her distance. Wanda walked back into Davina's room where Rebekah was.

"Thank god you're back, this witch has been throwing up everywhere." Rebekah whined. Wanda went over to where Davina was sat, "Do you trust me?" Wanda asked the 16 year old girl.

Davina looked at her and hesitantly nodded, "Yes" she whispered, Wanda attached her finger tips that were covered in her red energy webs connecting it to the girls forehead, looking into her mind.

With plenty of struggle, Wanda was able to lightly calm the girls mind. She pulled herself from Davina giving the teen a warm smile, Davina looked at her in awe. "Thank you" she said.

Wanda nodded, "Let's hope that helped calm the earthquakes down." she said, "Then comes wind, and since each stage is more intense than the last, let's just say you'll blow the roof off this place." Rebekah said, Wanda sent her best friend a glare and Rebekah held her hands up defensively.

Rebekah used her vamp hearing to listen in on the conversation downstairs, "They want to complete the Harvest." she spoke out making Davina's face go wide with horror.

"No! The witches say you'll be resurrected. They're liars! They'll say anything to get what they want Just like Marcel, just like you." the girl yelled, "Davina, you may think that I don't care about you, but you're wrong. I know what it's like to have your life stripped away from you because of other people's bad decisions. How do you think I became a vampire?" Rebekah told the girl.

The girl was getting riled up by the second, "Wanda you might want to knock yourself into her mind and calm her down." the blonde Mikealson told her.

Wanda walked over to Davina repeating the same process, but it was getting harder. Her magic was getting stronger.

"Wanda, dear" Rebekah called her, "Yeah" she said as she looked back, "Can you, like, knock her out." the blonde said.

"What. Why?" Wanda asked, "Just do it." Rebekah said, Wanda sighed deciding to trust her, she went back into the girls mind with more power successfully putting her to sleep, but it triggered something in her own mind.

Rebekah watched as Davina fell unconscious but something was happening to Wanda, the redhead stumbled back, falling on her knees and screamed. Rebekah kneeled in front of her but she was in a daze, like she was seeing something. "Wanda" Rebekah shook her trying to wake her, "Wanda!" she shouted now.

Kol flashed into the room having heard Wanda scream, he looked to see his girl kneeling on the floor with her head down while his sister was in front of her, he ran over kneeling before her.

Now Elijah, Klaus, and Marcel were in the room, "What happened to her?" Elijah asked worried for the girl. "I-I don't know, I asked her to put Davina to sleep just as Klaus told me, and she just stumbled away from the girl screaming with her eyes a bright orange she wouldn't listen to me." Rebekah explained.

Kol gently grabbed her chin forcing her to meet his eyes, "Wanda" he said gently, the girl gasped stumbling away as if she had woken up from a dream. Wanda was panting, scared and confused at what she had just seen. She clutched her head like it was hurting.

Kol watched her shake violently and mumble something, "What the bloody hell did I just witness." Klaus said confused by the whole show.

Rebekah walked closer to her best friend and heard her saying two words over and over again.

"Civil War"

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿