04'

04' A Mutant

꧁꧂

"Your the girl I ran into earlier." Wanda said glaring at the witch. "I'll take my apology back" she said, her eyes turning scarlet red. "What are you?" the Bennett witch questions. "Would you like to find out?" Wanda smirks. "Why are you helping him?" the witch questions.

"I've been asking my mind that question since I got here?" Wanda says thinking about how odd she was feeling around the vampire. Bonnie furrows her brows, she mutters a spell making Wanda's feet unable to move.

"If you can't come at me, you can't win. Just stay there and you won't have to get hurt." Bonnie states. Wanda laughs, "Oh I'm sorry, how clueless are you people?" she smirks. "I don't need to move." Wanda raises her palm revealing her red chaotic energy. "I just need you to come to me." she encircles Bonnie in her magic pulling her towards her.

The witch starts struggling, trying to get free. "Now let's see your greatest fear." Wanda attaches her fingers to Bonnie's mind, seeing her fear, the fear of being afraid. "Well let's hope this does you good." she sends Bonnie into a state making her fears come true. Wanda let's the witch go and see's her in a daze with her eyes orange due to Wanda's illusion.

The barrier spell and the one on Wanda's feet fall. Wanda looks around to see Kol squeezing Jeremy's neck, but he didn't notice was Elena on the floor one second and then the next with a stake going through Kol's stomach.

"Kol!" Wanda shrieks, she sees the vampire fall to his knees. Wanda looks at the two responsible with pure hate and fury. She unleashes her magic lifting both teens up while slowly choking them.

"Let me make myself clear on something." Wanda spats, "If you ever come near Kol again I won't hesitate to snap your mind into two, try and kill him again I'll give you something worse then death." Wanda says.

"And don't even try to stop me, because I'll come after your friends. I have a nice side I suggest you try to stay on it, because believe me when I say you don't want to see my bad side." Wanda warns the two. She lets them go, glaring at them.

Wanda staggers back, what had gotten into her?

The girl runs toward the witch picking her up and leaving with the hunter reluctantly leaving. Wanda see's them leave her line of sight and runs over to Kol who is pulling the stake out of his body.

She kneels before him. "Are you ok?" Wanda asks worried. Kol looks at the girl and relief washes through him seeing her unharmed. "I'm fine, darling" he grunts while standing back up. Wanda stands up beside him, "How's your head?" Kol asks her. Wanda looks up at him, "Fine, it only hurts for the moment." she responds.

"Might I say, your terrifying on the other end of your threat, love." Kol says having heard what Wanda said to the Gilbert's.

Wanda chuckles, "I'm not usually that scary, I try not to be." she says honestly. Kol looks at her, "It's not my favorite thing for people to be scared of me, they usually leave because of that unless I actually want the person too." she says on instinct. Now why the hell was she just telling this male everything?

Kol takes her hand and tilts her head up, looking into her eyes. "You couldn't scare me away." he says. Wanda raises her brows as she sees the honesty in his eyes. She looks away shaking her head, and ripping her hand from his grasp "We should get back, I think I overused my powers" she lied, knowing that she wasn't near tired from her powers.

"Right, let's get back darling." Kol says putting on his signature smirk again. He didn't understand why she was so guarded.

  ▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda walked through the doors of the mansion first, heading straight for her room slamming the door shut. "Oof trouble in paradise already?" Klaus grinned. "We had a run in with your doppleganger, her annoying brother, and the Bennett witch." Kol said, sitting in the armchair.

"Well, I can assume that was pleasant, what did they want?" Klaus asked his younger brother. "Oh, you know the usual. Me dead." Kol responded. Klaus stood up "I'm sorry, what did you say?" he asked furious.

"They almost killed me yesterday with the white oak stake, Wanda saved me. Don't act like you care all of a sudden brother." Kol says. The older Mikealson stopped at his brothers words, hurt going through his eyes, but hid it as he was supposed to care for no one. "It's the fact that they have a white oak stake, my dear younger brother."

"Well, then you might want to have those returned. They won't be going near me anymore." The younger Original says remembering how Wanda threatened the three for him. "And why would that be?" Klaus raised a brow.

"Wanda threatened them to not go near me anymore after putting their witch through an illusion and almost choking the two Gilbert's" Kol states chuckling.

Klaus was shocked and amused. "Looks like you found yourself a savior, brother." he said grinning. "She will be no such thing, she is her own person and just because we have protected each other does not mean there is anything more to it." Kol responded immediately, hating that his brother making it sound like he was just using her.

Klaus raised his brows at his brothers sudden outburst.

Kol stormed away and into his room shocked at why he cared so much for the girl. He didn't want to, but somewhere deep inside knew that he cared more for Wanda then he would admit to himself. The sudden urge to see her face flowed through him.

Kol walked out his room and stood in front of hers. Hesitantly he knocked, he enhanced his hearing and heard soft snores coming from inside. He walked in a saw Wanda on her armchair with a book in her hand asleep.

Kol found himself smiling at the scene, he walked over to her and picked her up bridal style carrying her to the bed. He gently set her down pulling the covers over her. Kol went over to the door to leave, he looked back at her peaceful form. He smiled again walking out.

He was definitely in trouble.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

A/n: I just edited this chapter lol but I made a few tweaks to some sentences so if your a rr and somethings different that is probably why ;)