11'

11' The Masquerade Gala

꧁꧂

The three Mikealson siblings along with Wanda were gathered in Klaus's office. "May I ask why you summoned me here?" Wanda asked in a bored tone.

"Come on love, cheer up. You are going to Gala after all." Klaus told the girl. "I'm going to a what?" Wanda questioned again. "I think it's time Marcel met our own little witch." Klaus said.

Kol made his way towards his older brother, "Wanda isn't some piece you can use when you want too." he spat. "On the contrary, my dear younger brother, she's the ace." Klaus smirked.

Wanda sighed, she stepped up putting her hand on Kol's forearm while looking at Klaus, "What do I need to do?" she asked.

Kol turned his attention to Wanda, "You can't be serious, he'll use you and then when he's done he'll dispose of you." he said to her.

Wanda looked up to meet Kol's eyes, "I think you're forgetting who broke his ankles with the flick of my hand." Wanda retorted as Klaus rolled his eyes at the memory.

Kol opened his mouth to argue but Wanda cut him off "I'm choosing to do this, plus I could take out a block of vampires if I choose too." she said.

Kol sighed knowing he wasn't going to win this argument. He nodded and sat back down on the armchair. Wanda looked back at Klaus "What's my part in this." Klaus smirked.

"You're going to help me 'save' Marcel"

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Klaus enters the party with Wanda and Rebekah next to him, arm in arm, Kol stands in the background with a mask on, keeping himself hidden.

"Well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say." Klaus says, they watch as Cami enters dressed in all white with angel wings, "Ironic" Wanda muttered, making Kol chuckle who was in the crowd listening in.

"What's she doing here?" Klaus asks his sister. "What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human, new girl in a room chock full of vampires?" Rebekah smirked she takes Wanda with her as she walks across the courtyard towards Cami.

"Hello, darling. You look precious." Rebekah told her, Cami looked at Wanda and smiled, "Is this your friend you told me about?" she asked, "Yes this is Wanda Cami, Cami Wanda." Rebekah introduced.

"Nice to meet you" Wanda smiled. Cami made eye contact with Klaus as he walked up "Is he the infamous on/off again?" she asked the blonde Original.

"He's the brother, actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning." Klaus said giving Cami a charming smile. "You clean up pretty well." Cami told him.

"Well, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise." Klaus told her. "Well, you two chit-chat, me and Wanda are going to get a booze." Rebekah announced taking Wanda with her to the bar.

"Scotch, please" Rebekah looked at Wanda "Oh I'll just take a soda." Wanda said, the bartender nodded and walked off.

"You trying to be cute, inviting her here?" Marcel says as he walks up to the two girls. "I think she's darling. I can tell you fancy her pure heart. Perhaps I'll feed it to you." Rebekah said looking at him.

"Hmm. Jealousy looks good on you, Bekah." Marcel looked over to Wanda "Did she compel you to be her friend?" he asked her, Wanda chuckled "No, unlike some, Rebekah is very capable of making her own friends." Wanda told the vampire.

"So you're willingly with the Mikaelson's? That's not gonna end well for you." Marcel said. "I can make my own choices." Wanda snapped, Rebekah laughed.

"Do I have the honors of knowing your name at least?" Marcel asked. "Wanda Maximoff" the redhead told him. Marcel looked over the two girls, "Well, I'll leave you two here. Rebekah" he said looking at her and finally looked over at Wanda "You should be careful, wouldn't want you in the crossfire of us vampires." then he made his way over to Cami.

Rebekah broke out laughing, "Oh, remind me to take you everywhere I go" she laughed, Klaus walked up to the two girls, " You really are a hideously evil little thing, aren't you?" he told his sister.

"Nonsense. They're perfect for each other. You wanted Marcel distracted, voilà." Rebekah said looking at Marcel and Cami dance. The three watched as one of Marcel's vampires, Diego, walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

Rebekah stood "That's my cue to leave" Klaus looks at Wanda and she nods. They both made their way to Cami who was watching Marcel get angry.

"Are you all right, love?" Klaus asked her. "He's got a temper, doesn't he? I guess this is the moment I remember I know better." Cami said looking at Klaus and Wanda, then walking away.

"Our parts are almost up love, you ready?" he asked Wanda, "Yes" she confirmed, feeling a bit anxious on what was going to go down. Kol slipped out of the party making his way home, not being able to risk getting caught. Kol made a promise to himself that if Wanda was hurt he would kill his older brother.

Klaus smiles at the scene unfold "And it begins..."

Wanda and Klaus watch as more of Marcel's men lead Thierry out of the party and onto the street. Klaus nods at Wanda, she unleashes her magic sending her chaotic energy towards the girl making her stop the spell and the stake in her hand that was going to kill Marcel.

Marcel was confused at the red energy circling Katie, he looked to the side of her and saw the girl Wanda he met earlier, but this time her eyes were a bright scarlet red.

Wanda let the girl go, thinking it was over, but Klaus vamp-sped towards the witch snapping her neck. Wanda gasped not thinking they were going to kill the girl.

Thierry let out a cry and walked over to his lover's limp body cradling it, Marcel walked over to him, "Just tell me this. Was she worth it?" he asked him. "I loved her." Thierry said, and Wanda's heart broke a bit for the man, Marcel sent Thierry off. She saw Marcel make his way over to her and Klaus so she voided her face of any emotion.

"How much did Cami see?" He asked the two. "Just the argument." Wanda told him. "Nothing you can't fix, you really like her don't you?" Klaus asked the vampire.

"I like that she's not a part of any of this. Sometimes it's good to see the world the way the humans do." Marcel looked over to Wanda.

"What are you?" he asked her, Klaus chuckled "I'm still asking myself that." Wanda rolled her eyes "Believe me, you don't want to know." she said.

"I am sorry about Thierry, you know? I can tell he was a good friend." Klaus lied. "I made him what he was. Obviously, my trust was misplaced." Marcel stated.

"Doesn't make it easier." Klaus said making Wanda want to scoff but avoided it. "You two saved me tonight, you asked for your brother back, seems like the least I could do" Marcel looked over at Wanda "What can I do to repay you?" he asked her

"Keep your word of returning Elijah safely." Wanda stated. "Of course" Marcel told her. "Well my feet hurt in these heels Rebekah put me in, I will leave you boys here." then Wanda walked off going back to the mansion.

She needed a good bath and nap,

A really long nap.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿