15'

15' Poisoned Tree Part 2

꧁꧂

Wanda, Elijah, and Sophie ran into Hayley's room where she laid, looking pale. "What the hell is she doing here?" Rebekah said looking at Sophie. "I'm trying to help" the witch said making Wanda scoff.

"Help? You're the reason we're in this bloody mess! Why aren't we unlinked with this witch already, Elijah?" Rebekah asked her older brother.

"Rebekah, let her do what she can." he told his sister, "Kol! Where are you with that bloody rag!" Rebekah shouted for her brother.

Kol walked in handing his sister the wet towel, "No need to shout, bekah" he said but his attention was on Wanda, examining her to search for injuries.

"I may know a way to slow the fever down. But, I'm gonna need some special herbs." Sophie looks at Rebekah "I'll text you the list" Rebekah smiles "Happy to play fetch girl" she says bitterly.

She zooms out of the room, giving the towel to Wanda who went to put it on the girl.

"We need to get her to the pool" Sophie stated. Wanda looked at Elijah, "Do you want me to use my powers, or you'll take her?" she asked him.

"I will take her" Elijah said helping Hayley get out of bed, Wanda got a clean towel and wrapped it around the girl, giving her a reassuring smile.

They go outside as Rebekah returns with the herbs handing them to Sophie, Rebekah and Wanda check Hayley's temperature as Kol just watches.

"She's burning up! We have to do this now" Wanda says, Elijah takes off his coat, jumping into the pool as he helps Hayley in. Kol takes a step forward and Wanda instinctively takes his hand in hers, making the vampire smile.

"I don't see how a midnight swim is supposed to help." Rebekah says as Sophie mixes the herbs. "Her temperature is sky-high. The water, with the herbs, should cool us down" she gets into the pool and hands Hayley the cup of mixed herbs "Drink this. You're going to have to help get her heart rate down." Sophie says to Elijah.

"How do you suggest I do that?" Elijah asks, "Hold her. It's a natural human remedy to slow the heart rate and reduce blood pressure." Sophie explained.

"This is never going to work" Rebekah said, Kol was trying to keep Wanda calm as he created circles with his thumb on her hand, which seemed to work.

Elijah held Hayley bridal style in the pool, "Davina will break the link, we just need time." he says.

Hayley groans and starts hyperventilating "I can't breathe!" she gasps, "Okay, long deep breaths, Hayley! Look at me. Long deep breaths, just focus on the sound of my voice. You're going to be okay, you'll be okay." Elijah whispers the last part.

Hayley and Sophie start groaning in pain as the linking spell is being lifted, Sophie looks up at the sky "The spell was lifted"

Wanda and Rebekah sigh in relief as Hayley starts to calm down. Elijah helps Hayley out of the pool and the two stare at each other intently, Wanda looks at their shared moment and smiles at the two.

Elijah lets Hayley go, "Elijah...as soon as your brother finds out that the link is broken, he'll kill Agnes. I know you don't owe me anything, but please, don't let him kill her." Sophie pleaded.

Wanda never did like the thought of someone being killed, but she could make an exception for Agnes. Sophie should be grateful Wanda isn't the one dealing with her.

Elijah puts on his jacket and takes out his phone, "Elijah! She's our only access to the power we NEED to survive. Promise me that you'll stop him!" Sophie begged making Wanda roll her eyes.

Elijah dials a number on his phone, "It's me, where are you?" he says into the phone, "Don't hurt her, I'll be there shortly." with that he hangs up.

Elijah looks at Sophie, "I'll make you one last promise. I won't let my brother kill Agnes." he then leaves. Rebekah and Kol smile at each other knowingly, as Wanda shakes her head noticing the flaw in his promise.

Hayley walks up to Sophie "I know you were just using me to save your people, but try it again, and I'll kill you." then the four of them walk inside leaving Sophie there.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda walked upstairs to see Rebekah in front of Elijah's room tearing up. "Bekah? What's wrong?" she asked her friend walking up to her.

Rebekah faced Wanda and gave her a smile, "Just saying goodbye" Wanda's eyes widened "Goodbye? Why?" the girl asked the vampire.

"I'm leaving New Orleans dear" Rebekah told one of the few people she had actually been able to call her friend. "Why?" Wanda asked upset one of the people she trusted and came to care for was leaving.

"I don't want to get roped into whatever Nik is planning, I understand why you have to stay." Rebekah said knowing full well Wanda and Kol were meant to be together.

Wanda gave her friend an encouraging smile, "Don't forget about me, I expect calls telling me how you are." she laughed, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Thank you for being my friend, Wanda" Rebekah told the girl, "Thank you for being mine." Wanda pulled the vampire into a hug.

Wanda watched as Rebekah left the house, Kol stepped beside Wanda, the girl laid her head on his shoulder. Kol smiled at her and turned to face her, "You alright, love?" he asked her softly.

Wanda nodded smiling back, "Yeah" the two stared into the others eyes, getting lost in them. Kol's eyes flicked down to her lips making Wanda's breathe hitch, Kol slowly leaned in as did Wanda, their lips barely brushed when Elijah shouted "Hayley!" the two jumped apart Wanda blushing and avoiding eye contact with Kol.

Elijah walked up to the two, "Wanda, have you seen Hayley?" he asked the girl. Wanda shook her head "I thought she was with you" she said honestly.

Elijah takes out his phone and calls Rebekah, "Goodbye means goodbye, Elijah." Rebekah said.

"Is she with you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Hayley's gone, where is she?"

"What?!"

Klaus walks in joining, Elijah, Kol, and Wanda. "Marcel was here" he states. Wanda and Kol's face go shocked.

Elijah drops the phone stunned.

Hayley was taken.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿