35'

𝟑𝟓' 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥

꧁꧂

Wanda felt a warm irony liquid flow into her mouth, finding the strength to drink, she happily swallowed. The Maximoff girl fluttered her eyes open to see a worried Kol looking down at her. Kol sighed in relief and helped the girl sit up.

"What happened?" Wanda asked looking around, "You were out for quite a bit darling. My mother dearest threw a car at you, luckily you were able to help yourself when the impact came." Kol explained to her.

"Elijah-" Wanda started as she remembered the Original, "Was taken. She was gone as soon as I looked at her." Kol told Wanda. "I'm starting to get the hint that I no longer need to hold back." Wanda said getting irritated with the witch.

"You've been holding back?" Kol asked bewildered that the girl had more power then he's seen. Wanda ignored his comment and went to stand, Kol took her hand helping her.

Wanda's phone rang, "What do you want Nik?" the girl said into the phone as Kol listened in.

"I have a bit of a situation at hand and could use your help, even my brothers."

"What did you do now?"

"My father has decided to try and kill Cami and is hunting me, I'll send you the address."

The hybrid then hung up. Wanda looked at Kol who had an annoyed expression, "And now I have to meet my father, who's more of a lunatic then my mother." the vampire sighed. Wanda shook her head and placed a quick kiss to his jawline.

"Let's go."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda and Kol arrived at the abandoned building as Davina and Kaleb also arrived. Davina and Wanda lock eyes before they both rush into the building. Kaleb reluctantly followed as Kol did too, "You must be Kol." the boy said.

The vampire sparred the boy a glance, "Nice hair" Kol said before speeding after his love.

Davina is about to walk into the room with Wanda when Kaleb stops Davina. "We need to do this together!" the boy said to her, Wanda walked right into the room as did Kol.

Wanda sees Cami weakly trying to pull herself up, Papa Tunde's knife is thrown at the blonde and before Wanda could blink Klaus was there catching it.

Kol watched their father get up and take hold of the white oak stake making the vampire gulp. Klaus is daggered in the chest with the stake. Wanda conjures up her powers sending the vampire flying through a couple of walls.

Kol sees his brother's body stay the same, no change. Cami weakly crawls over to him, Wanda conjures up her powers to rip out the stake but is suddenly gripped by her neck and is sent flying into a wall making the girl shout. Kol speeds over to Mikael but papa Original plunges Papa Tunde's knife into Kol's chest making him scream in pain.