48'

𝟒𝟖' 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚

꧁꧂

"Wanda" a voice whispered.

"Give up"

"No matter how hard you try you will never escape you're fate"

"You will bring death upon the Mikealson family"

a̶͖̰̱͈̒̏̔̿͊̉̆̔͊͆̇̏̈́̈́͘ń̶̛̛̙̙̫̈́̇͂̌̇̓̚̕͘ͅd̶̹̎ ̷̖͍͈͈̮͇̺̙̼̖́̕i̶̡̢̛̹̬̜̖͉͓͖̖̰̘͉̇̿͂̄͊͜͝͝ț̴̡̨̧̜̪̺̰̺͒̊̾̒͒͛͘͝ ̸̢̡̛̰̺̯͙̪̹̐̽͒̑̂̏̌̊̀̌̐w̸̨̱̙̩̃́͛͠͝i̴̛̛̭̾͋̃͂̑̈́͝l̸͓̩͔̰̠͖̾l̸͚̋̅̋̿̀̽̓̀̇̈́͋͘͝ ̷̢͙͚̘̫̙̝͘ͅb̸̢͎̖̦̥̲̖̪̎͝ė̸̞͋́̏͠ ̸̱͙͉̺͐̄̐͑̈̆͑̊͜͠͝y̴̡̢̛̮̹͓̘͎̣̭̜̼̼͋́͗͗̔o̴̝̠̠̒͘ú̷̫̫͓̬̣̫̬̹͆̓'̷̩̘͎̩͙͙̩̹͗̾͛̅̈̌r̷͚̣̲̺̺̞̪̝͔̘͌̂͐̐̾͐̆̈͠ḝ̷͍̼͚̳͍̘̩̦̼̐̈͐̅̂͘͝ͅͅ ̸̹̯̣͕̻̠̳̝̹̫͛̂̇̏́͋̆̊̽͋̕̕͝f̵̨̡͇̦͍̖̫̦͇̜̼͕͌͆́͂̓͝͝a̶͔͉̤̭̹̫͇̦͍̗̹͐̂̈̂ǔ̵͇̱͉̟̘̖̤̙̫̰̻̱̑̾̓̿̃̌ͅͅl̸̛͔̘̞̣͚̻̰͔̜͎̠̲̖͔͌̍͋̿̐̾̾̎͘͘͝͝͠ͅt̵̳͔̥̰͓̆͂́͘͠.̷̠̯̫͔̼̎̅̂̑̑̆̇̈́͜͝.̶̨̗̭̠͔̮́͐͑̅̅͑̇̀͌̒̓̈́͂.̷̞̘͔͂̒̎̄̽̑̅́͛͊͘͜͜͠͠ͅ

Wanda gasped awake and realized she was shaking uncontrollably. The girl was frozen like she couldn't move, the only thing running through her mind was those words a voice whispered.

You will bring death upon the Mikealson family...

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Wanda had tagged along with Rebekah on her journey to get out of her current host. She had been distant with Kol this morning and the vampire immediately noticed but hadn't mentioned it.

Rebekah was currently looking through old records, "What good's a jazz club with no bloody jazz?" she complained, Wanda amusingly shook her head but Vincent snapped, "Do you mind? I'm trying to reverse a very complicated sacrifice spell, and you whining about jazz is not helping me!"

Elijah and Kol walked into the room followed by Cami, "I'm afraid we have more pressing concerns." Elijah announced.

"What's all this?" Rebekah asked her brother who had boxes with him.

"Dark objects. Because apparently, now I'm a dispensary." Cami said as Kol snickered.

"It seems that Niklaus' distrust of Freya was not entirely misplaced. Our sister wants to use Hope to lure Dahlia in to a trap." Elijah reveals making Wanda's eyes widen slightly as she crosses her arms.

Kol found himself watching his lover with a cheeky grin plastered on his face, Elijah sent his youngest brother a look and Kol shrugged looking innocent.

"And, I assume you told her she's out of her lunatic mind?" Rebekah said.

Elijah sighs and turns "I have another idea. Hope is something of a beacon for this new terror. But, now that she's been cloaked, perhaps we can use something else to ensnare Dahlia." Vincent sighs and starts to collect his book and notes as Elijah holds up the box he brought "These enchanted objects should generate power to create a decoy of some kind."