50'

𝟓𝟎' 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦

꧁꧂

Wanda walked downstairs to see Elijah, Kol, and Freya with Hope. "She's getting bigger by the second." Freya smiled.

"How time flies." Wanda said walking up to them.

"Thank you for all of your care." Elijah thanked Freya. "Tomorrow's the full moon. I can help you bring Hope to Hayley, if you'd like." Freya offered.

"That won't be necessary. You deserve a night off." Elijah told her.

Wanda sensed someone behind them, she conjured up her powers around a kitchen knife and flew it directly towards the person face but stopped barely a finger tip away from their face after realizing who it was.

"Well this is a lovely hello." Klaus grinned.

"Would have been lovelier if that knife when through your skull." Kol said a sadistic smile.

Wanda let her powers go and the knife dropped onto the floor.

"I'd offer to accompany you myself, but I fear my fragile ego could not endure the litany of insults Hayley has no doubt prepared." Klaus said.

"Yes, I doubt that your presence is particularly welcome anywhere." Elijah told the hybrid.

"What do you think, Freya? Is he still angry for my part in Hayley's curse? Need I remind him it was my ploy that kept her alive?" Klaus questioned.

"But of course. Forgive me. So, you would call this an act of heroism, even as you bask in her torment?" Elijah asked.

"Scars come in many different forms." Kol chimed in.

"Perhaps I'd be more sympathetic if Hayley apologized. After all, it was her that tried to run off with my daughter." Klaus said clenching his fists.

"Oh, if you three must poke at one another, may I suggest doing it elsewhere?" Freya said.

"Why not knock me off my ass Wanda? After all I do deserve it after what I did, I imagine." Klaus smirked.

"It would just be a waste of energy." Wanda said before walking out of the compound.

Klaus frowned and Freya sighed, "Nicely done. At this rate, you'll drive the entire family away."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Freya watched as Kol drank a glass of blood. "Are you going to stare at me or actually say something?" the vampire asked.

"I'm debating whether I should tell you or not." Freya spoke.

"Does it concern me?" Kol questioned.

"It concerns Wanda." Freya told him, Kol's smile dropped "What happened?" he said, sounding worried.