47'

𝟒𝟕' 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬

꧁꧂

Kol was creating circles onto Wanda's palm with his thumb as she laid unconscious. Klaus walked in and glanced at the girl then at his brother.

"How is she?" the hybrid asked.

"Oh so now you suddenly care." Kol scoffed as he looked up at his older brother. "Despite your beliefs Kol, I do care for the young girl." Klaus said as he glared at the vampire.

Kol rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Wanda. "Freya and Rebekah will be back soon with the antidote." Klaus told Kol.

"So eager to heal her only for you to use her as a weapon against Dahlia." Kol sneered.

"Is that what you think? That I only want to use her?" Klaus asked with a slight edge to his tone. "Well, brother it wouldn't be something to surprise me." Kol snapped.

"Am I slightly pleased to know Dahlia is afraid of Wanda yes, but make no mistake I care for her as much as I care for Rebekah. Despite your reluctance towards me I meant when I said Wanda is apart of this family and I will protect her as such." Klaus said, he had to admit the girl had grown onto him. From their childish fights to when fighting side by side Klaus had seen the girl as a younger sister of his own now.

Kol was taken back by Klaus' sudden outburst, his brother caring for someone other than himself? Well that was new to him.

The Original sighed and looked back at Wanda, "What if she doesn't wake up." he asked in such a small voice the own vampire didn't recognize it as his.

Klaus walked over to Kol and placed a hand on his shoulder, "I think your underestimating the girls power, she's not one to give up. Even if I have to slaughter people to wake her up, I will." Klaus said.

Kol didn't want to say anything but through his bond with Wanda he could feel her slowly slipping from his grasp... and it was terrifying him.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Freya and Rebekah rush in with a vile in her hands, Kol stood abruptly. "Please tell me that's the antidote." he said.

Freya ignored her younger brother since she knew Wanda was running low on time, Rebekah sent her brother a wavering smile but was wrecked with nervousness inside. She didn't want to lose her best friend, she couldn't.

Kol stepped back as Freya took his place next to the girl, the witch opened the vile and slowly poured it into the girls mouth hoping she would drink.

Freya stepped back and sighed shakily, "She should wake up in a couple of hours."

"What do you mean should?" Kol darkly asked. Freya looked at the vampire with sad eyes, "I don't know if the antidote will work, Dahlia's poisons are difficult to reverse." she told him.