Simcoe x Reader PT ONE

I just realized I never published this. Oops. Anyways! Sup party people, I am back from Basic Training! SO *hand clap* in this one you are a female dressed as a male in the queens rangers and fall in love with Simcoe.

Hope ya'll enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

You had joined the queens rangers when Robert Rogers was still in charge. Rogers knew you were secretly a woman, he didn't care because you were one of his bests. He found you on the streets and saw you fight off two men by yourself when they tried to rob you of what little you had. Rogers saved you from a life on the streets and made you from a pick pocket to a soldier. On side missions it would just be you him and Awasos. Later Akinbode joined.

It hurt when Andre fired Rogers from the rangers. He was like family, but so were the rest of the rangers. Awasos left the rangers and asked if you wanted to leave too but you elected to stay like Akinbode, feeling that you both had earned your place. You worried about the other rangers finding out you were a woman, Akinbode now knew, but you trusted him deeply, he became your best friend. 

You sat on the side lines while the rest of the rangers talked and chatted, one started pointing fun at Akinbode asking why he didn't leave like Awasos. He told them he earned his keep and you joined in saying that he did indeed earn his place and might just be better that the lot of them. He was about to stand up to fight you and Akinbode when a man on horseback came around the corner from the stronger tree line. He was in real ranger get-up, the real uniform unlike what you were all wearing. He was tall too with reddish-brown hair. "Whoa." he said as he got of his horse. 

The man that was provoking you and Akinbode began to provoke the man with the reddish-brown hair. "Thank you, but I am exactly where I need to be. My name is Captain John Graves Simcoe and I'm your new commander, by orders of Major John Andre." he responded. 

You and everyone stayed quiet. You were quiet because you didn't know what to say. The fellow ranger that was provoking you and Akinbode began to poke at the man who was now your captain, Simcoe. They were challenging each other, verbally Simcoe was being intimidating, he was so sure of himself, he was clearly a smart man. "That is of course if you cant kill me." Simcoe continued. The fellow ranger charged at the Captain and in response the Captain broke the rangers arm and then proceeded to skin his scalp.

Your jaw saw slightly agape, shocked really, then the ranger began to reach for the pistol the Captain had previously tossed aside. "No." you and Akinbode said at the same time, the both of you reaching an arm out in the direction of the pistol. The Captain looked down, he stepped on the rangers hand  and then shot him in the head. 

"Fall in." he said. You and Akinbode along with the rest of the rangers fell in behind Simcoe. 

Simcoe got you and the other rangers the uniforms, you all were dressed in a white cream color and the forest-fern green. The uniform was nice, made you feel more like a soldier. 

Simcoe was training you guys right, proper, really. One of your fellow rangers mentioned how Rogers trained the lot of you with hatchets and that they suited you just fine. Simcoe began talking about the weapons you were now holding, he silence everyone when he said, "...would you like me to demonstrate?"

You saw Simcoe bring Akinbode to the side to talk to him in private, you also saw Simcoe hand Akinbode a paper. Once they had finished talking Simcoe made direct eye contact with you just for a second, then looked away as Akinbode approached you with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth. "My deed." he said, shaking the paper lightly then placing it away in a safe place on his person. Akinbode looked up at you, "The Captain, he wants to speak with you." You nodded your head in yes lightly and then began walking to Simcoe. "Captain." you said in a fake Scottish accent as you stood in front of him. "I was told you and Robert Rogers were very close. I met his Indian not too long back, he told me that you were like a son in some ways. Is that true?"