Andre x reader

Andre x Female reader, there is smut in this. I have done smut before but I'm not really good at it but I did try. 18+ only please. Enjoy folks!

Also, sorry it is a bit short. I might add to this one later or make a part two. Let me know if you guys want a part two/continuation! Again, sorry it is short and rushed, not that good at smut...but, enjoy Folks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A co-actress to Philomena Cheer. You  we happy to be working with her. She was a good friend to have. You left the orphanage with nothing, she saw your looks and where you had just came from and gave you a place to stay and a way to make money without having to marry. You were so thankful to her. Even lived in the same place as her. She was to do a show with you at The Bowery, she was to be the princess and you the prince.

You felt eyes on you from the orchestra seats, you looked off the corner of your eye and saw a red coat staring at you, smiling to himself. Philomena took notice too. She made direct eye contact with him while you elected to ignored him.

He could not help but notice you from high above where he was sitting. He taking in by your looks, but mostly by how you spoke those scripted words. He wished you were saying those words to him, such romance. He chuckled and laughed at the thought, setting it aside.

After the show was over and you all conducted the curtain call, as you bowed down to the audience as they cheered, you made eye contact with the staring man, he gave a small smile and you quickly looked away.

You got undressed in your small dress room and into your regular cloths. Philomena walked into the room after politely knocking and you letting her in with your little "Come in." She sat next to you in front of the mirror and smiled. "We have another show."

"What do you mean? How so? We only have this one this month, no?"

"That redcoat gentlemen who was looking at us. He has a..." she began to pet and braid your hair, "special show for us." You smiled curiously, "'Special show?'" Philomena continued to braid your hair. "See, he is a Major, for the King. He wants us to assist him. Would you like to help?"

"How?" You asked, curious and worried. "Seduce the officers of the Continental Army."

"No. Tell him I won't." you sat up and undid the braid she had been doing for you. "[y/n]. He will pay us."

"Money is not worth the last bit of innocence I have."

"Still a virgin? I forgot... but, you can still seduce men without sex. I can show you."

"We make enough money with shows, do we not?"

"Not enough." Philomena answered, sad in a low tone and honestly. You knew she was right. You did need the money, and if she was right. You could seduce the hearts of men without sex, how could you not? "Fine. But I want to get the money from him himself." You wanted to make sure that you were paid upfront, so this random man didn't use you or Philomena.

"I will let him know." She said as she left your dressing room. You really did need the money. Philomena came back and said that the Major had accepted and that he wanted you to visit him at his home to discuss other terms and conditions you wanted and to whom you would seduce.

You both arrived at his home and knocked on the door. "The major is this way." you both followed the servant to the room to the right where he sat at a desk. "Thank you, Amara." Philomena sat on the small couch and patted the cushion next to her for you to join her. "Miss Cheer, I appreciate you escorting Miss [y/l/n] here. Now, onto the matter at hand. One of you will help to spy on General Charles Lee and the other General Alistair Homewood. Seduction might be used to help. Miss Cheer, you will have General Lee, you Miss [y/l/n], will have General Homewood. Both have provided information but the most resent has come into question. Will you help?"