Hamilton x Reader

Request from Mx_dottore! 

You can picture Hamilton from Turn or you can of Hamilton of the Musical, both will work for this story me thinks. 

This is a bit short. Sorry.

WARNING: Slight smut? Smut

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You were excited to see your childhood friend in New York City, you hadn't seen him in years.

It was a beautiful day in New York City. The air was crisp and fresh, most days it was smokey and a strong after smell of fish in the air and filth of sewage. Not today. It was perfect. "Mr. Burr!" You cheered, seeing your friend. You quickly rushed to him and kissed his cheek. "How are you my friend?"

"I am quite well. How are you Miss [y/l/n]?" Burr smiles. "Quite well myself." you smile, holding your arm out for him to grab as the two of you begin your walk about the town. "Lovely day today."

"Not more lovely than any other day we send in each others company."

"How sweet of you to say." he cheers. You enjoy your walks in town with Burr. Your parents were acquainted and so the two of you grew as friends. When his parents passed your parents were kind to help him, and when your parents passed on, he was there for you. That was when you left New York to Pennsylvania to live with your aunt. You and Burr would write to each other but you missed his friendship, you didn't have friends in Pennsylvania. You tried but, no one stuck around. "Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, Sir?" spoke a voice breaking your walk. The man that stood before you had amazing eyes, and quite the smile. He spoke so proudly, confidant. He was mesmerizing. The two men talked and the three of you went into a tavern. He was so bold with his words, not hiding what he wanted to say. When he was done talking he finally looked at you. 

It just hit you, in the past few hours he never made eye contact. He seemed almost shy when he met you eye. He bowed and left. "Interesting character." Burr spoke. "Yeah... interesting." you blush. You had to see him again. That 'interesting character' a man named Alexander Hamilton.

Burr took you to the small boarding house you were staying at. Burr insisted you stay with him. You told him you didn't want to be a burden to him. He reassured you that you wouldn't be. You agreed. Gathered your things. If you stayed at Burr's home, perhaps that Hamilton fellow would show up. 

After some days he did. He showed up to Burr's home unannounced. He began talking revolution. The next thing you new the two men were soldiers in the war. You wanted to join so badly. You stayed in Burr's home and soon ran into an old acquaintance, Peggy Schuyler. She invited you to a winters ball. You happily agreed after she said soldiers would be there from the continental side of the war. Maybe, just maybe he would be there. 

You wore your best dress and nicest jewelry. You were so hopeful and once at the ball it was clear he wasn't. Soon enough though, he burst in the door with the Marquis de Lafayette, John Laurens, and Burr. You made eye contact Hamilton quickly made his way to you. "Hello, friend of Mr. Burr." he kissed you hand. "It has come to my attention that in all the times I was over, I never asked you your name."

"It's quite fine. My name is [y/f/n], you may call me [y/n] when it is just the two of us if you like."

"I would like that." He escorted you to the dance floor and the two of you had a most enchanting time. "I take it that you knew my name already but wanted to ask me properly." you smiled. "Yes, I asked Burr the first day I showed to his home. It was the main reason I was there in the first place."

You went to say something but quickly Hamilton continued. "May I write to you?" You blushed. He saw the flush of your cheeks, "I think that is a yes." You nod yes. After dancing a few songs together you leave to make sure Burr got some of your attention. He was your friend after all. You went to the dance floor. "How are things my friend?"