Female! Reader x Alexander Hamilton

[A/N] this was a request, and I do hope you like it, I'll be happy to make more, it's not my best so expect another one. If you want me to mention you, please tell me. I'm sorry it took so long.
(I think I'll do reader x Simcoe next then Hewlett x Male reader (<—a request) and a reader x Akinbode? Or just anything that you guys request)
Enjoy!
—————
The year was 1776, New York City
You just arrived on boat to see family, you hoped to aid in the war, your family were Quaker's so you had to be very sure or your side and how to keep it quite.
You walked into a pub and inn to see a group of men laughing and chatting amongst themselves and one caught your eye. A very handsome young man with red hair and dashing daring eyes.
You sat by yourself and waited for your cousin to come for you. Though, quakers your cousin was a loud and happy fellow, drunk too.
The man that caught your eye would look back at you on occasion, you would smile back. Soon, your cousin walked in and ordered a drink for everyone even the man.
The man got up and walked to you but your cousin took you away to head home before dark.
You so hoped to see that man again.
1778
The man never left your thoughts. Your cousin is in Congress and trying his best to aid the army. He talks about letters from Arnold demanding his pay, but Congress can't as of the moment. He tells you that he can send you into Washington's camp and help there.
You hoped for some adventure, to spy or dress as a man and fight.
When you got there, however, you washed dishes and cloths. You had grown sick of it.
"Excuse me, Miss?"
"Miss [Y/L/N]." You turn to see him. The man that caught your eye.
"I know you." He smiles. "Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. I am Col. Alexander Hamilton."
"I'm [Y/F/N], but you can call me [Y/N]."
"[Y/N], how beautiful. I hope it's not a bother, but I spilt wine on my shirt and need it cleaned."
"Oh," suddenly doing laundry wasn't so bad. "It's no problem, Col. Hamilton."
"Please, call me Alex." He winked at you and walked away.
You returned his shirt and he walked you to your tent. The following morning you saw a letter just outside it on the ground addressed to you, signed by him.
It was a love letter.
And the most beautiful letter you had ever read in your life. The words melted your heart and made it throb, your chest felt light and filled with a butterfly feeling.
You walked back to your tent at night and there was another letter, this one more beautiful than the last.
You held them close to your chest as you fell into sleep.
Soon, letters came everyday some times once or three times a day, and you write him back love notes and poems, asking a friend to pass them on for you as you were not aloud on that side of camp.
Three months passed and Alexander left you a uniform to wear over to his side of camp to see him at night.
You snuck over and would converse about the war, how to help, and anything and everything. You wrote love notes and letters to each other yet never said 'I love you' yet.
And as you two sat discussing (what ever y'all want), he suddenly said it.
"I love you."
There was a pause. You smiled like you had never smiled before. "I love you, [Y/N]."
"I love you too, Alex." He pressed his soft lips onto yours, they tasted to sweet. The kiss was everything you dreamed it would be, he held one hand to the back of your neck and the other to you back pulling you closer to him.
Everything was warm.
You held your arms close on his chest. "Alex, I-"
"Say no more." He lifted you up and took him to his bed.
Weeks have passed and soon he proposed at (favorite location and time of day). You hugged each other into a deep embrace and fell into each other.
The wedding was beautiful and enchanting. He never left your side, you two couldn't stop talking or look away from each other.
1780
You worry, Hamilton was hurt in a recent battle, you tend to his wounds. "My [Y/N], you have worry upon your fair face."
"I just want you to come home safe, I want you to live, as to see..." you pause, "it's fine, just be more careful."
"(Cute nickname), what are you not telling me? You have been so quiet lately, and distant. Have I offended you?"
"No. No, it's not that, I just...I'm just....scared."
"I fear for you too, your my little spy queen after all." He holds his arms around you and pulls you to him, you feel how warm he is. He's so cozy, "I'm tired."
"As am I." He picks you up bridal style and carries you to bed. He sets you down. "I love you."
"I love you more."

Turn: Washington's Spies: HamiltonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara