Hamilton x Reader: Forbidden

Part One- Hamilton
[A/N] I have never done fan fiction before so this is my first try, I figured I should do a Hamilton one first because chicks dig him the most.
— — — — —
The year is 1776 and you can't help but feel like you could do more for the war effort. Sadly as Washington's little sis you couldn't go out and fight or do much from him being quite protective over you.
You did often write letters to congress with Alexander Hamilton, his right hand man; you even cooked for the soldiers on occasion. You soon came to realize that you were growing attached to Hamilton, you felt your heart melt and warm up whenever you saw him.
Today would be like another day. You write letters and you and Hamilton read each others work to see if it's good enough. You walk in and see Lafayette, your best friend and friend to Hamilton. "Laf!" you great Lafayette, a nick name you gave him. "[Y/N]!" he says to you with a smile. You and Lafayette chat for a long while when Hamilton walks in, seeing you and Laf laughing. "Lafayette!" Shouts Hamilton as he runs to hug his friend. You smile and blush softy, Hamilton. The two boys trail off about the war as you walk to your desk to write some more.
Lafayette turns to you and says he must leave, you hug him as he whispers to you in French, but it's so fast you couldn't understand. "Adieu, Laf!" You shout as he walks out the door. Hamilton quickly walks up to you and looks at you in the eyes, dead in the eyes.
"What did he say?"
"To be honest, I'm not sure, he spoke to fast, shall we work?" You quickly begin to work on your letters. As the day passes you catch Hamilton looking at you a lot.
You decide to say something. "Hamilton? Are you okay?"
He looks at you in shock. "No, well, yes I am just thinking of the right words to say."
You smile. Must be thinking of Congress? You say trying to think of what your going to say.you finish of your last letter and make your way to the door when Hamilton shoots out of his chair, making the chair squeak in loud noice giving you a slight scare making you gasp.
Hamilton quickly walks to you and takes your hand. "[Y/N]," He says softly. "I have grown rather attracted to you, your beautiful [Y/E/C] eyes, and that smile you have smiled everyday seance the day we met that melts my heart every time. You are the first person I think of when I wake, and I want you to be the first person I see." He pulls your hands to his chest. "[Y/N] Washington, would you give me a chance to be, something more than a-"
You remove one of your hands and put it on his lips "Yes, I want us to be more too, Alexander." You whisper sweetly to him.
You both look at each other in the eyes deeply, then, you both close your eyes and kiss in a passion filled love and longing kiss.
— — — — —
[A/N] To be continued! This is my first try so yeah, hope you enjoyed and if you did please leave a like, more Turn/Hamilton to come! :)
I take requests!