Male Reader x George Washington

[A/N] I'm sorry it took so long for a story, I've been so busy with my job and school
I apologize DEEPLY but please do enjoy, and I'm running out of ideas and so I am taking requests. 
I'm working on other turn and Hamilton chapters while I have time though :3, just kinda running low on ideas, maybe I'll do a Turn Bois reacting to readers death again? We'll see, but thank you and enjoy. 
Thank you.
—————
You arrived at the camp with your best friend, Marques De Lafayette, you two grew up together in France and trusted him.

So when Marques wrote to you asking his old friend to fight along side him you had to come, after all if you Beaufort freedom to America there could be freedom for France.
The two of you walked into camp and Marques was ready to introduce you to General George Washington.

"Do you think General Washington will appreciate my company? Will they even let me join? Will they-"

"You talk to much mon amie, Washington will like your company." You shook your head, and smiled. As you walked into the camp heads turned to look at you. you could hear whispers. Marques opened the tent flap and you see General Washington himself standing there looking at a big table filled with letters and papers, you couldn't even see the top of the table. He looked up, "Ah, Marques." He walked over to Marques and they kissed each other on the cheek. He shook your hand, "Welcome, [Y/N]," you and him greeted each other and kissed each others cheeks. "Thank you for coming to aid us on behave of General Rochambeau."

"Thank you General, but I am just a messenger and observer for General Rochambeau, I promise to bring good news to him. I trust you and Marques, I believe in this cause and France should too." you smiled.

"Let me show you around then." General Washington and you left the tent and he showed you around. It was pleasant, you heard Marques tell you about how he wrote in folksy talk and finally got to hear it yourself when he talked and introduced you to a Benjamin Tallmadge. 

As time went on you and the General began to take walks together, he would tell you his ideas and sometimes some problems he was facing and you listened intently, only every so often you would put in input and advise, sometime you would comfort him. 

You loved your walks with him and looked forward to them all the time. You began to feel something in you change, you felt warmth around him, and a fuzzy feeling deep inside that filled in your chest. You thought of him all the time, you would see and hear things throughout the day and they would remind you of him. He was the first thought in your head when you woke up. You went to Marques and Ben and told them how you felt, you were careful not to say his name. They both said it was love. 

Then out of nowhere George,  General Washington began to distance himself from you and stopped talking his little walks. He then told you to help Tallmadge with a spy ring. But you had enough, you had to see him. You were talking to Alexander Hamilton when he mentioned General Charles Lee said some things about Washington behind his back. You him and Colonel Laurens made a duel with Lee. General Washington lectured Hamilton and Laurens and as soon as they left his tent you were summoned.

"General."

"What were you thinking?"

"I'm sorry, Sir?" you walked up to his desk, he was standing behind it as if using it as a shield or wall like the one you felt he put between the two of you. "I was just trying to defend your honor."

"I am not in need of defeating, my name has been through many things as well as my honor, I don't want your name dragged along in the shadow of my history."

"That is something I am willing to take! I need-" George then interrupted you and slammed his hands on the desk "I don't need you to prove anything to me!" he yelled.

You stood still. "George, I-"

He walked away from the military desk and to the writing desk and picked up a letter. "I think you have see enough here to take back to France. You should inform Rochambeau about your findings."

"George..." your head weighed heavy and your chest felt like it was full of water and you were about to drown. "...are you sending me back home?"

"You completed your mission and more. You have done enough for this army. Go, [Y/N]."

You snatched the letter out of his hand and shot back, "But have I done enough for you?" and left the tent. Your eyes welling up. You rush  into your own tent and begin to pace around. "I don't know what to do...I messed up..." you continue to pace. You took in a deep sigh, and read the letter. It is full of complements and fawned memories between you and him on those walks, and how you were more than just a set of eyes and ears. Your heart was cracked, but not broken, did you still feel the same as you did before?

Marques walked into your tent and said hat Washington has summoned you back to his tent.

You leave the tent and make your way to Washington's tent, again. You come up to him and hesitate. You make eye contact with George. "Yes, Sir?"

"[Y/N], I'd like to apologize for the way I acted earlier."

"Sir, there is no need to-"

"I want to apologize. I never wanted to yell at you. I find it hard to admit my feelings for someone. Especially in this kind of situation."

You stood there shocked. Feelings, like maybe the feelings you felt you had, or still have? "George..."

George stood up from his desk and walked to a frozen in place you. "I hope, you can forgive me."

You smile and blush lightly. "Of course." you pause. "Sir, if it is not to much to ask, can I just go back home and inform him this is a fight worth joining... and can I stay here, with you...Sir?"

"I would enjoy that, [Y/N]."

Not a word was spoken about how you felt about each other, it was just understood, you stood by his said from day to day. You loved him, and you never left his side and he never left yours, and in death you still stood at his side, grave next to grave.

--------------------------------------

[A/N] I'm sorry this was short and kinda bad, it was rushed and not creative. I tried though. Hope it was okay.