Turn Boys Reacting To Your Death: Benjamin, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Townsend

[A/N] Y'all dark, I had many death reaction re quests. I had a hard time trying to come up with ways to kill of you...the reader...jeez guys.
There will be a part two, and maybe a part three...and some death situations will reoccur.
Warning; death, blood, etc.
Enjoy.
—————
Turn- Benjamin Tallmadge

You and Benjamin Tallmadge had a secret relationship going for a while, a whole three months

You and Benjamin Tallmadge had a secret relationship going for a while, a whole three months. You grew up in Setauket together and you offered to join the fight as a spy. He was reluctant and you didn't understand at first but soon you realized he had loved you from from the moment he met you as kids.

You woke up from a deep sleep to Benjamin kissing your neck. "Ben stop." You giggled. "I shall not stop for a moment." He continued.
"Ben please, I need to cook for camp."
He groaned and smiled at you. "Today you leave too?"
"Yes, but only for five days. I need to talk to Betsy Ross about hiding a message in the next flag. It's a small trip. Nothing will happen."
"I just...worry."
"I know you do. I too worry, when your on the battle field. I know we will both be okay."
You sneak out the tent and prepare a small but good enough breakfast for the soldiers, Hamilton hands you a paper of secrets, you know not if it's contents but that it is to be given to Betsy.
You sneak into Bens tent to give Benjamin a long kiss and then you quickly leave on your way.
Five days pass and you haven't showed. Betsy contacted Washington saying you never made it to her place. Day six came and men came into camp with news. They found you in the woods shot three times. The two others with you on the mission dead. You hung loosely on a horse. They took you in, Ben looked at your pale form. The color red was everywhere. He was panicking, he could barley speak. "Hang in there. You hang in there..."
You already lost a lot of blood. "Ben, the took the paper..."
"Don't talk, your going to make it." He held your hand. "Get a doctor here! Quick!"
"Ben... I'm not making it...I love you...I'm so sorry..." you loosen your grip on his hand and close your eyes. You take your final breath.
Ben feels your heart stop, his stops. He screams and holds your limp body.
Hours pass, doctors and Caleb tell him to let you go, that you need to be buried. Ben can't let you go. He wanted to badly for your eyes to open up. He soon did, he took it upon himself to burry you. He counted every scoop of the dirt. He visited your grave after every battle till there was no more battles. He came as often as he could to see you. He found the people the shot you and robbed you of the paper, food, and life. He killed them in cold blood as they did you. He never forgave or forgot.
———————
Turn- Alexander Hamilton
Male Reader

 ———————Turn- Alexander HamiltonMale Reader