Male Reader x Simcoe: I dont care

Turn- Gay
Part Two
[A/N] You Ready? I am! I hope you enjoy! I love having requests! If you want to be anonymous say so! ;)
——————
You and Simcoe lay side by side, you head cradled in his arm, hand on his chest. "That was...amazing." You turn your head to look at him. He smiles. "I agree."
"I am glad you didn't wait." You peck his lips.
You sat up and got dressed. He too stood up and got dressed. "I will see you tomorrow." John kiss your check and left out the door. You grabbed the letter and burned it. No message to the courier tonight. You ran home and your siblings hugged you. You read them a story and sat them in for bed. You found it hard to sleep. John flooded your mind. He was a dangerous man that was...different around you. You began to feel a warmth in your chest, something special. Love.
The next morning you woke up to John on your mind, making you smile and happy. You began to tend to the fields, and as you were collecting oranges two red coats walked up to you. "[Y/F/N]?"
"Yes?"
"You are under arrest for crimes against the crown."
Your stomach sank. "I'm sorry? What? What crimes? I've done nothing wrong."
The pulled out your burnt letter. Some of it survived. They grabbed you and dragged you away. As they tide your wrists they walked you past Simcoe. His eyes worried. "What's going on here. "This man is a spy against his majesty the King." They handed Simcoe the letter. You both locked eyes like you did once before in the tavern. This time it wasn't you that broke eye contact.
They tossed you into a cell under the tavern. Anna came down and gave you food. She said help would come. You told her, it was fine.
Time pasted painfully slow. You hoped the parts about John burned, you hoped whatever was left was vague enough to get you cleared of any crimes. You cried and felt your heart way heavy. Stomach at your feet.
Why did you become a spy? Why did you get close to someone? What would this do to your siblings? You began beating yourself up with such thoughts.
The cellar doors opened and there stood the two men and Major Hewlett, even Simcoe. "Your trial starts tomorrow. Abraham Woodhull will be defending you." Spoke Major Hewlett calmly and with some disgust.
The doors closed. You were hurt Simcoe did nothing, said nothing, didn't even look at you.
You fell asleep and that's when water splashed your face. "Simcoe? John is that you?"
"Yes, and I am getting you out of here."
He grabbed you by the hand and pulled you up and out the tavern, Anna stood there. "Go you two." Anna gave you a hug. "Good luck out there."
You and John began running but were soon surrounded by red coats. There was a gasp. "Simcoe?!" Spoke Hewlett
"This man is a traitor to the crown, and you are saving him?"
"Yes. I don't care." He then shot at a red coat and he lead you behind a wagon. He shot away. "But, my letter." You whimpered "You don't care?"
John smiled at you as he reloaded his gun. "You make me happy, if you are a spy, do so." He kissed your hand.
He continued to shoot.
You pulled him down, locked eyes with him. "We need to go. Now." You grabbed John and ran to the woods.
You and John eventually lost the men. You and John only got closer and closer. Soon, you and him parted ways, he found a home with Queens Rangers and you with the Continental Army. You wrote letters in secret, wondering where to meet after the war was over. You both held out past the war. Anna wrote to you, your siblings were fine and thriving. You quickly met up with John in Canada, and started your life together. It was worth the wait of the war.

[A/N] sooooooooo. I like this one, I hope you did too! Hamilton the Musical is next. ;)