Turn Boiz Reacting To Ur Death prt 3: hamilton

[A/N] Turn Boys Reacting to your Death- Hamilton! Up next will probably be Woodhull, Hewlett and Simcoe? Lafayette? Tallmadge?

I got several requests so I hope you like it. Do enjoy! If not let me know and I will gladly do another one of these. :) Thank you so much!

-------------------------------------
Hamilton x reader

You met Hamilton at a party, a small gathering of just friends

You met Hamilton at a party, a small gathering of just friends. You were invited by Lafayette, your friend. You both came to America inspired by revolution and liberty. While he was from France you were from (pick a country?). You where immediately infatuated with him. He had strong facial structure and dashing charm and charisma to him.

He asked you to dance and your heart fluttered wildly. After that you began to exchange letters by the tons to each other. Every stroke of the pen had meaning, love behind every cursive line. Each sentence filled your heart. He felt the same about your letters too. He came over to visit you at your family's cottage, your father was passed away but you still had your protective mother and very much protective and rich upstanding Uncle.

Hamilton proposed to you on that visit. You were both walking in the garden talking of flowers, the stars, politics, and the revolution of course. Then, the conversation changed when Hamilton Asked for you to sit on a bench as he made a speech. A long speech about how much he loved you, about the future he plans to have with you. At the end, he asked for your hand. Your Alexander lifted you up into the air when you said yes, spun you into a circle and kissed your face all over.

He then planed on making a similar speech to your mother and uncle. Halfway threw your mother interrupted. Your heart sank and you began to fear they'd say no to him. Then, your mother spoke. "I heard you in the garden. That little speech you made to my daughter was quite long, but, it was personal. You don't have to speak so boldly and loudly to us. I have discussed this with my brother, and we agree. You are a wonderful fit for our, [Y/N/N]." your heart and chest filled with joy and butterfly, you ran up to Alexander and hugged him.

You were married right away. "Quite the man you choose."

"What was that mother?"

"I said, quite the man, he is perfect for you. I so hope this blasted war ends so you two can start having children."

"Mother!"

"What? You are my only child, I would enjoy some grandchildren." you both giggled. Alexander went off to fight and you and your mother stayed home as your brother left with Alexander to join in the fight for freedom and independence.

You continued to write letters and he to you. You had a whole trunk filled with letters and would soon need a third trunk and your second one was filling to the top.

You finished your letter for the night and folded it nicely. You then blew out your candle and prepared for bed. As you walked to your bed you saw a brigade of men outside on horseback. They came in rushing. broke down the door. Clearly kings loyalist.

They crashed into your room and dragged you outside along with your mother. They began to accuse you for being a spy. In that moment you saw many blue coats in the distance, I trying to escape one of the loyalist shot you. You fell to the ground and gasped. Alexander rushed to you he quickly replaced his coat and held it to you. You passed away in his arms.

He wasn't fast enough.

For days he sat in your room. Your mother gave him the key to your trunks filled with letters. He read all the letter he ever wrote to you and read all the letter you ever wrote him. Your letters were scattered across his room. They smelt of your perfume. He saw you in every letter.

...every letter...