Turn boys reacting to your death: Washington, Hamilton, Lafayette, and Tallmadge

I don't know, just had to do another part. It is long, like really long, so sorry about that. But enjoy ya'll!

Some songs I listened to if you want to listen too:

Neptune- Sleeping At Last, The Moon Will Sing- The Crane Wives, Daylight- David Kushner, Earth- Sleeping At Last
——————
Benjamin Tallmadge, female reader

Neptune- Sleeping At Last, The Moon Will Sing- The Crane Wives, Daylight- David Kushner, Earth- Sleeping At Last——————Benjamin Tallmadge, female reader

You grew up in Setauket all your life. Yourself and Ben grew up as best friends. You always loved him. You hid your affections well however. You feared he would never reciprocate those feelings so it was easier to just pretend you didn't harbor those feelings, you figured he only would ever see you as a friend.

You walked about the town, book in hand. "Morning Miss [y/l/n]."

"Morning Lieutenant Weswood." you respond quickly walking past him and to the safety of Strong Tavern. You entered and quickly began to look for Selah. You find him and walk up to him. "Thank you for letting me read this book. It was quite entertaining."

"Of course. Anna said it was your type of book." he took the book in hand. "Sit, let me get you a drink and something to eat." You smile and sit. Anna comes up to you and sits across from you eagerly. "So, what did you think?"

"It was amazing. The complexities, the romance, the horror, it was phenomenal." Selah brought drink and food, he was kind. A good friend. You would often jump in and help in the tavern on nights that seemed busier than usual. He would always pay you and offer food. Anna was good company. She was often the only one you talked with since Caleb and Ben left. Abe was busy with his farm, wife, and son. You saw a change. It not just your friends but within yourself too.

You remembered when you were a child and played in the mud and dirt with Caleb and climb trees with Ben. Hide and seek was the best. "Found you!" you would say ever so happily when you found Ben. Then father died and your aunt came to raise you. She stopped the tom boy side of you. Father told you to be yourself, he taught you to fire a rifle and pistol. To hide in the wild and build a small shelter. Let you wear pants. He taught you skills. Aunt Margot taught you to sit up right, hold a cup and so many other things that were proper for a lady. Even dress, but that didn't stop you from having pants on under your shift. Once your Aunt came, you saw your friendship slow with Caleb and Ben, you didn't even say goodbye to them when they left to fight for Washington and your homes in the continental army.

You said goodbye to Selah and Anna and exited the tavern only to bump into Lt. Weswood. "Ah, Lieutenant, I didn't see you."

"Quiet alright. I was wondering if I might walk you home."

You gave a forced smile. "As enchanting as that would be, I have other things to do. I would not like to bother your day. Good day." you push past him and he follows. "Your Aunt has invited me to dine tonight and I have no work planned, I can walk with you as you do what you must today." Of course she invited him you thought to yourself. He was an eligible Batchelor. She wanted to see you married. You forced a smile to not offend him and held out your arm for him to take. You both walked about as you did your shopping for ingredients for the diner. He carried most of the stuff, would have carried it all had you not insisted you could at least carry the eggs and bread.