Turn Boys react to your death: Abe, Simcoe, Brewster, and Ben

This was a request! If you want one where the reader is male or gender neutral just let me know! Enjoy y'all!!!

I did listen to The Moon Will Sing -The Crane Wives, Neptune- Sleeping At Last, Forest Fires- Axel Flovent
——————————
ABRAHAM WOODHULL, Female Reader

You moved to Setauket with you husband just before the war began and before the red coats came and turned the church to a stables

You moved to Setauket with you husband just before the war began and before the red coats came and turned the church to a stables. You didn't love your husband, it was arranged by your parents, you had no choice in the matter. At least your husband was livable enough to live with that was until he became a red coat. A Lieutenant thanks to his brother. Then he became unbearable to live with. He bothered you, smothered you. "James. Please." you would say, pushing him as he tried for a kiss. It was awful. Yet, perhaps, at one point you did love him. When you first married, the first few months were nice, distant memories, a phantom feeling. 

You made one friend in town, Mrs. Strong, Anna. She soon introduced you to Abraham Woodhull. He was cute, nothing like your husband. You liked this man a lot. He was your type. "Hello, Mr. Woodhull."

"Mrs. Weswood." the two of you shook hands. "Call me Abraham." he didn't stop shaking your hand. "Well then, you must call me [y/n], Abraham." The two of you continued to shake hands and lock eyes, until a voice broke out. "Mrs. Strong more ale please!" , bringing the two of you back to reality. 

"Duty calls." Anna grumbled. And from there on, you found you had a soft spot in your heart for the man. He was kind, and while he was shy at first, he did grow closer to you in friendship. A good man. 

"A party?" you asked confused. You watched your husband run around his office putting away his mess of papers. "You intend to host a party?"

"Yes, a party my Dear." he rushed over and kissed your lips quick. "We will be hosting" he chuckled to himself walking away continuing to fix his mess of an office. "...joy..." you said dully and sarcastically. "I shall inform the staff." you left to tell the maids and butlers. "I give warning, he will be most irritable." you tell them. They all sigh and begin to prepare for the party and you join. What cloth for the table, napkins, silver, and so much more. You and your husband would be in charge of the list. You sat together and began to discus. "We must invite the Magistrate and his son." I would very much like to see him you thought to yourself. "and his wife of course." you added. 

"Not to mention the Major. He has to be invited." he then also added other fellow soldiers like Ensign Baker, you just wanted to make sure Abraham came. "Invite Mrs. Strong too for me, Love." you so hated calling him Love. "Why are we hosting a party? Did you get a promotion I am unaware of?"

"I want to show them who is the best, which is of course me. I want to be remembered. Put in History. I wish to see battle like my Brother, but yet I most likely will not so I must make myself known in another aspect."

And there it was. He only ever did things like this when he was self conscience, and yet the man thought so highly of himself. "If you wish to see battle so much why not ask to go?" you said, kind of hoping one day he would go off and fight, be gone from your sight and out of mind. "I'm a terrible shot." he chuckled. Trying not to seem as self-conscious as before. "I am best off the field anyhow." He kissed your cheek. "Better I am here with you."