Male Reader x Lafayette: I dont know, I might have to come see you again.

Turn

[A/N] I like Lafayette so expect a lot of him, he's so cute and stuff.
This was not a request just a fun one.
WARNING! Sexy times! Mature! 13+

———————
You enjoyed your work as a head of intelligence. You found it easy and liked talking to people and finding what information was true and worth listening. You also enjoyed working along side Benjamin Tallmadge and Colonel Hamilton. It was through Hamilton that you met Marques De Lafayette.
You were instantly attracted to him. He was cute and sweet. And that voice! You found it hard to hold back your feelings...but you had too. It was wrong to like another man, but damn. He was smart and brave too.
You and Lafayette chatted on and off again and soon you became close friends. You also noticed Lafayette became increasingly interested in your work and how it's done. You got the idea to have him visit you in your tent and you can inform him. It made you happy that he was curious about your work.
Lafayette entered your tent. "Good afternoon, [Y/N]."
"And to you Lafayette."
"Please, call me Marques." You felt your face pink up a bit but thankfully it wasn't noticeable. "So, what would you like to know first?"
He walked to your desk and looked at your code book. "How about this?"
"That's my code book, every ring has a different code or well, some have the same or similar. This one is special, you replace every letter by the one three letters back, so A is D and D is G, and so on."
"That's incredible. You are an..." he pauses to look at you "enlightened individual."
"Oh, thank you." You notice Lafayette is getting close to you. You talk about how some of your informants and spy's changed there handwriting so they could be unrecognizable. Lafayette gets closer and closer as you talk more and more. In fact he's getting to close. You try to turn around to move around him but only to fall back into the table as your leg rubs up against his member. You look up to his face, his face is red. "I um..." you don't know what to say, you then feel his member grow... "Marques..." you whisper
"[Y/N], I have had feelings for you..." he stares at your lips. "...for a while and I..."
You stare at his lips as he leans in and kisses you. The kiss is long. Passionate. Hot.
You can feel your body getting warmer.
You pull back from the kiss and run over to the tent opening to tie your tent from the inside shut, making sure it is shut. You grab Lafayette and pull him close and kiss again. He quickly gets undressed as do you. His member becomes erect and you feel your face become red and hot like a tomato. Who cares if this is wrong! This feels so right!
This amazing pleasure and love makes you proud and happy.
It feels like it went on for ages. Your eyes grow heavy, you rest your head on Lafayette's chest and close your eyes.
You wake up, you and Lafayette quickly get up and dressed.
You smile at Lafayette and blush "Anyways, I hope I was able to help and inform you, Marques." You smile wider and blush more red.
"I don't know, I might have to come see you again." Lafayette walks and unties some of the ties on the tent and leaves. "Yeah, can't wait to see you again too."

[A/N] I was getting sleepy so I rushed it, I hope you like it though!