Male Reader x Lafayette: you need, an escort

Hamilton

[A/N] Hamilton Time!!! And it's Gay! Again!
—————
You grew up as best friends with John Lauren's and even both discovered your sexuality's. John was a friend to turn to when you were troubled. Soon, the war began and you both wanted to fight. You helped John with making an all black military regiment and that is how you met Lafayette, he was a friend of John's and John new he was your type. Tall, slim but muscular, confident and bold.
You both would talk about the war and freedom. He often told you about France and his life there and that he wanted to bring freedom to France too. You told him you would fight at his side.
You were always seen by his side in public, he often flirted with women and you tried to flirt with women but you weren't good at it.
It hurt you that he flirted with women. Then again, he had no idea of your feelings towards him.
You met up with John and Lafayette, also another man to the name of Hercules Mulligan.  Soon, at a tavern you four met Alexander Hamilton. John and Alex quickly became close. You tried to be Johns wingman and in doing so you noticed Lafayette trying to hang out with you more. Quickly John and Alex began exchanging letters.
But, Lafayette was still acting strange. After a party and some drinks you tell Lafayette you want to leave. He stops you.
"Wait!" He says "you need, an escort."
You smile and give him some sass "I'm a grown man, I don't need an escort." You continue walking.
"I want to be your escort."
This made you confused. You figured he was trying to say I love you.
"Good." You smile. "Escort me to my room?"

[A/N] sorry this was short and quick but I'm super sleepy and need sleep. I'll do bettert next one.