Reader x Hamilton: Forbidden part 2

Hamilton
Part Two
[A/N] part Two is here, sorry it took so long, enjoy!
————
You and Hamilton pull away from your kiss and look at one another with worried and peaceful eyes. "What if my brother finds out?"
"I don't care, he will have to know eventually, but, we will have to keep it quiet for now." He responds.
You kiss again, this time short and brief but still warm and romantic. You grab your coat and walk outside to take a breather. Hamilton heads to his private quarters.
As you sit outside on a lone chair in a empty tent, you can't help but smile wildly, you have never had such butterfly's and happiness inside you before.
Washington walks up to you with Lafayette at his side. "Sister, why are you in this tent and the cold?"
"Just thinking, I will head to my room, I need some sleep."
"Maybe, I should escort the Lady?" Spoke Lafayette.
"Yes, this may be camp but I need my little sister to be safe." Spoke George, he kissed your forehead and said his goodnight.
You and Lafayette begin walking to a small tent, you didn't like being in the house when others in camp slept in texts, your brother didn't want you too but he new there was no stopping you. You and Lafayette talk about the war and what to do next, you suggest bringing funds from France. Lafayette agrees and let's you enter your tent.
You gets dressed for bed and crawl into your bed and fall asleep peacefully to the thought of Hamilton and that kiss. It makes you calm and restful, like you can take on tomorrow without a worry.
You wake to your brother ripping open your tent. "What did he do?!"
"What?"
Hamilton walked in. "I told him."
You roll your eyes and smile. "George, this man, he is smart...sometimes...and I love him. I have for a long while now. He-"
George holds up his hand. "Do you really love this chaotic mess?"
You look to Hamilton and smile. "Yes."
Time passes, Lafayette brings guns and ships from France and the war ends. You loose friends along the way, but you and Hamilton are expecting and married.
Everyday is like that first kiss. Forbidden but so Perfect.