Eliza x Male Reader

This was a request from SolarAndEclipseShow! Its a bit short so if you want a part two I would love to continue. I hope you like it!

Enjoy Folks!

-----------------------------------------------------

You sat in the tavern with your best friend since childhood, John Laurens. Soon too joined new friends Lafayette and Mulligan. Great men. You eager and ready to join up in the revolution, and no soon clearer was the choice to join when two men entered the tavern doors. One you new, Mr. Burr, the new gentlemen quickly peaked the interest of the group. Alexander Hamilton. You were about to make a new best friend. 

When you joined up you found greatness was in stored for you and your friends. You could see your name in the page of a history book. It was quickly becoming quite exciting ang thrilling, and soon enough you got a letter invitation. A Winters Ball. "Hamilton? Did you get this letter?" you inquired, seeing if he too had gotten a letter like yourself. "I have. Are we going?"

"I suppose so. I think it will be quite fun." you smile. It would be good to get away from all the fighting and Hamilton his writings. "Hosted by the Schuyler Family." you read aloud. "Schuyler."

You rode in with Hamilton, Laurens, and Burr. You had all had some drinks before even coming to the ball. "LADIES!" was the next thing you new you were saying. In the moment with the boys. "If you can marry a sister your rich, son" teased Burr.

"Is it a question of if Burr, or which one?" Hamilton joined, nudging your shoulder, also teasing you. You rolled your eyes in good humor with your friends. 

You collect yourself and Hamilton mentions that the Schuyler sisters should be around somewhere. You had to find them and thank them for inviting you. Let them know they were good hosts. You could see this was not their first ball. Everything was set, organized, good food, everything was well done. Burr went off to find a girl to ask to dance, you walked along the wall conversating with Hamilton, then taking a look about the room.

As you looked about, that was the moment. The moment when your eyes met her own. She looked away quickly but smiled to herself. You felt a warmth within your chest. A hit of flush grew on your face. You had never seen anyone like her. There was something about her. A almost magnetic pull towards her though you found you could not move. You didn't know what it was, but by god and all that could exist, you started to feel- "I feel myself becoming helpless." you whisper. Hamilton hearing this looked to you and saw you standing in awe face, still. He followed to were your eyed lead and saw they were looking at a fine young lady. 

Without hesitating Hamilton made his way across the room. "Hamilton-" you tried to call back discreetly. A woman approached him, not the one you made eye contact with however, this one was in a dark salmon colored dress. The two talked, and you could almost see a hint of flirtation between the two of them. Hamilton continued onward and the woman the dark salmon colored dress began to approach you. "Angelica Schuyler." she held out her arm for you to take. You took her arm as she then guided you to the floor. "[y/f/n]." you introduced yourself. "Pleasure." she leads you to Hamilton who approached with the woman you made eye contact with in arm. "Ah, my good friend [y/f/n], this is Elizabeth Schuyler."

"Elizabeth." you said in loving tone. "My sister." Angelica spoke to you, then letting go of your arm and Hamilton of Elizabeth's arm. They went their own way leaving the two of you alone. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Schuyler."

"Pleasure is all mine Mr. [y/l/n]. Thank you for all your service." she lightly bows. You take her hand in yours confidently, "If take fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it." you then kiss her hand kindly and see a hint of blush glow in her cheeks. "Might I ask for a dance? Miss Schuyler?"