Alexander Hamilton x GN!TibetainReader

This was a request from 6trewww I hope you like it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You came from a small loyal village in Tibet. It was the only home you knew, and now you were in a new land, hard times fell on your village and so not much food was available. You made the choice to move to the colonies to save your home. You got many looks from people. Not kind looks, this made it hard to live. You left the big city of New York to Oyster Bay where the quakers were kind to let you in. 

The war got tough and so you joined up and soon came under the assistance of General George Washington's right hand man, Alexander Hamilton. He was very handsome indeed. Unlike many other men you had seen. His fire like red hair took you by surprise and you could not help but look and stare. And not to mention his intellect, though childish he had the brain of a most wonderful man. You found that over time that even though the months got colder your heart got warmer. The mere thought of him sent you into a blushing red face and happy chest filled butterfly feeling that so many had described before. 

Every day you wrote letters with Hamilton and it made your day each time. Just to be in the same room, to use the same ink and quill at times. Every little thing built up inside and filled your soul with light. Like how the sun shined when you were home. You felt Tibet around you when you were with Hamilton. You could smell the land, the grass, the dirt, feel the air and winds from home. He was home, right here in the dark and sad colonies. 

But how could you tell him? Tell him that you loved him? He was so busy writing and writing that he must not even truly and most honestly notice you the way you notice him. No way. He was in love with his work. 

You did love the time in between writing, were the two of you talked of home. You of the mountains, green pastures, and rocks of Tibet. Him of the British West indies on and Island. One night by the fire you told him of your father, how he died in a fire, when a cattle got spooked and nocked over a torch you left behind. Hamilton told you of his father, his mother and how she died in the same bed he was sleeping in, and of his cousin. You were inseparable after that night. Never leaving each others sides. You were an intense team. Once you learned English down to a perfection it was all over. Together your letters to congress were powerful and it was all thanks to Hamilton being such a good teacher. 

Then one day. A letter. It was mom. She was calling you to come home. That things had gotten better. Three years in the colonies, and only one full year spent within Hamilton's presence. Was it enough? Enough time spent? No? Right? But now, mom and your brothers and sisters needed your help, to be the leader. To grow the farm, and be the head of the home, because now, mom was sick and could not. Your heart ached. 

It ached for your sick mother, and for now knowing, that yes, you did fall in love with Hamilton, and that after one amazing year you would have to return home, across the sea, across Europe, to home. 

Washington let you go, understanding your village needed you. Hamilton said no words, but once you were about to step on that boat, he gave you a letter. "Open it when you are home, for my sake." Was all he said. The hole journey home was painful, holding that letter in you hands, feeling the paper on your fingers. Many times you wanted to just rip it open, but you gave Hamilton your word. 

Once home, it was busy work fast. Taking care of mom, the cattle, feeding your siblings, and leading the village took its tole on time and on you. After a whole month, now that things settled, you could finally open that letter. You could hear his voice, see his hair and eyes, feel his presence. The letter was most beautiful, unlike anything you had ever read before, and you wished you had not doubted yourself, that your affections were true, that his were empty, that was so not the case. But that finally word at the bottom of the page, "I love you, [y/n]." Made the sun shine ever brighter, made the grass grow greener, made your heart sing louder. You quickly began a letter, and road into a city to have it sent to the colonies. After ten months you got your letter from him. 

"I was afraid my affections and passionate words were a too much like a final damaging wave to the haul of a ship. I am most thankful to see, my words reached your heart in the way your voice and soul have reached my own." One of the many favorite things he wrote. You took to training your two next siblings to be leaders, and now that mom was back to good health, you asked to return to the colonies. You sent a letter, "I am returning to the colonies, and by the time you read this letter I will be on my way, save your sweet words for when you see me. All yours- [y/n]."

The journey back was much different from the one to home, though there were more storms they were most beautiful, a sign that the worst had been done, and now only a clear loving sky awaited.

Hamilton was in civilian clothing and waited no time to kiss you the moment you set foot of that blasted boat. Many looked but you did not care, Hamilton did not care. "I love you." you said against his lips.

"I love you, welcome home."