Reader x Hamilton (Reader is Washington's Daughter)

Hello everyone! This was a request from, Thatfangirltho23. In this you are George Washington's daughter and fall in love with a one, Alexander Hamilton. This was originally going to be posted Thursday, the 21st of January, as a PART ONE, but I didn't want to break it up into a bunch of parts. Sorry it took a while, but I think it was worth it. I didn't know how to end it, I never know how to end things but I think I did okay. I hope you enjoy!

I hope you like this folks! :3

-----------------------------------------------------

You hadn't visited your father at camp in a long while. You figured it was about time to visit good ol' dad. You walked into camp and men's heads turned but you ignored them and pushed your way to dad's tent. 

You entered the tent to see him with Charles Lee, Benedict Arnold, and others. Two of whom you were yet to be introduced. Washington walked to you. He hugged you and walked you to the men, "[y/n], this is the Marquis De Lafayette and my right hand, Alexander Hamilton."

"Pleasure." Hamilton said. "It is an honor to meet you little Washington. Les rumeurs sont vraies, tu es vraiment belle. Etes-vous aussi intelligent qu'on dit? (The rumors are true, you are truly beautiful. Are you also as intelligent as they say?)" Asked the Marquis. 

"Oui, ils le sont. J'espere que mon francais est bon etant donne que j'ai recemment commence a apprendre au cours de trois derniers mois. (Yes, indeed they are. I hope my French is good considering I just recently started to learn in the past three months.)" you said as he kissed your hand. "It is very good, for only having learned in three months. I hope my English is just as good."

"Oui, it is. My father has told a lot about you both, I am so glad to finally meet you."

"And us for you too." Lafayette said happily, almost bouncing. You saw that Hamilton was quiet, Dad said he was more talkative. Washington asked if Hamilton and Lafayette wanted to show you around camp while he finished things up. Hamilton asked to stay behind and so you and Lafayette were off. It wasn't really showing around more than it was you walked around and Lafayette was like a body guard. You two talked almost the whole time, you in French as to practice and him in English. You talked of the revolution, France, home, and many other things. 

You told Lafayette it was time to head back, that this was just a day visit on your way to your mothers, that you wanted to start heading out before it got to dark out. He escorted you back to Washington. He gave you a hug. "Stay save, peanut."

"I will. Love you dad." you then began your way, grabbing your coat and heading on your way walking threw the camp. As you were walking out of camp a man came rushing to you. "Miss? Miss!" he said. You stopped and turned to face him as he slowed his pace before you and held out a envelope, a letter. "For you, Miss." You took the envelope from his hand, "To whom is this from?"

"He want's to be known as a secret admirer for now." the man then walked away and you stuffed the letter into your coat. You wanted to pay the letter no mind, ignore it, you usually would burn letters from men seeking your hand or interest but you figured why not give this one a read, humor yourself. Secret admirer, how silly, you thought.

On the way home you reached into your coat pocket and pulled out the letter and gave it a read. It was very different from many letters you had read before. No Shakespearian quotes, no flattery filler, it was the most honest letter you had read from anyone. The way this man talked to you, not just about you, he was having a conversation through the parchment, through the ink. Each stroke felt real, it was so much different from anything you read, your heart started to glow, it floated, was this, a crush? Did you really just develop a crush on a mysterious man from just one long letter? You gasped to yourself. I did... you said to yourself.