melancholy

MELANCHOLY

"fuck me like you hate me."

SYNOPSYS

When asked about the university's most well rounded individual, most people would give the same name. Lee Jeno. No one can possibly fathom how such a perfect human being can actually exist.

From perfect grades and a burning passion for psychology to his outstanding athletic ability, it seems as though there isn't a thing on God's green earth he can't do. Pair those things with his God-given good looks and a figure so unreal it seems almost fake, you get one of heaven's angels walking among us.

If only it wasn't for his deep hatred towards homosexuals.

He managed to keep it hidden for a long time, not letting anyone in on the fact that he hates gay people. It wasn't until a certain gay couple decided to inflitrate his life did things start to slowly shift.

The pair refuses to leave him alone and soon, he finds himself caught in the cross fire of something much, much bigger than them.

A world full of drugs, booze, sex and murder.

He's scared and livid as he finds himself feeling something he shouldn't.

But he isn't the only one.

WARNINGS

Heavy sexual content, polyamory, homophobia

Character death

Detailed depictions of blood

Mentions/depictions of sexual assault (you will be warned beforehand to avoid any unpleasantness)

Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, mental illness

Lastly, murder.

To be absolutely clear- I do not encourage you to indulge in any of these harmful behaviours. I'm writing about this because it fits the story and for that purpose alone.

The personalities of the idols mentioned in the book are fabricated and in no way shape or form true to themselves.

NOTES

Firstly, I would just like to thank you for even reading this.

Even though this is my first real story I can't even express how happy I feel that I can finally put my imagination and skill to the test. Although I've tried to write many, many stories before this one, this is the only one that really stuck with me.

I remember getting different ideas for diffirent books only to start them and give up after less than five chapters. However, I have a great feeling about this book and I hope you can help make that feeling come true one day.

Without further ado,

I would like to welcome you to Melancholy, a story about three boys finding each other as they navigate through life with nothing but hardships and love to decorate their path.

Filled with secrets, pain, happiness, tears, joy and most importantly love, this story will (hopefully) make you go through all kinds of different emotions which cannot be expressed in a better way than words.

Angst, murder, crime.

All great things come in threes.

COPYRIGHT VIDA 2021subagseoltang

COPYRIGHT VIDA 2021
subagseoltang

COMING SOON