35

"

"

can i-"

"no"

"but i really need to-"

"no."

"come on, yang. just let me-"

"don't call me that. and still, no."

"COULD YOU PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME?!"

jeno roared, his anger finally getting the best of him as he accidentally knocked over a chair. the wooden item flew across the room, hitting the bright blue wall until it eventually just came crashing down on the floor. eyes wide, he stared at the small dent visible on the hard surface.

great. now they're gonna kill me.

he thought, plopping down on the bed and bringing his head into his hands. the blonde male simply watched his little meltdown, a satisfied smirk pulling at his pretty lips as jeno threw yet another tantrum. yangyang was leaning against the door, enjoying every bit of it.

the raven haired boy had spent the past half an hour trying to convince him to let him see lucas.

and yangyang had spent the past half an hour refusing.

his onyx eyes peered down at the boy from a safe distance, gaze lingering on the exposed abs peeking through his shirt as it rose up. yangyang realised he was staring, quickly blinking away the sudden image of jeno's sculpted body flashing in his mind.

the other seemed oblivious, arms coming down to rest on his chest as he stared vaguley at the ceiling. his mind was eaten away by dark thoughts, the strings of guilt pulling at his heart with each second of lucas' absence.

it had been a full week now.

a full week of guilt, anxiety, worry and all kinds of emotions jeno just wasn't used to dealing with.

the fact he basically had no one to talk to save for yangyang- who he was convinced hated his guts- certainly didn't help his situation at all.

he was at a dark place.

and for the first time in his life, he had no idea how to get himself out.

"quit feeling sorry for yourself and eat. doyoung hyung went all the way to the other side of town to get these peaches for you so you better be fucking grateful."

yangyang spoke, not allowing himself to sound worried as he quickly slammed the door behind him.

jeno rose up as the familiar sound of the lock clicking rang through his head. with a heavy heart and little to no apetite, the noirette slumped his way over to the fruit basket laying perfectly atop his work table.