(!) 07

WARNING! mature content ahead (smut), homophobia

"let me make you feel good, little one."

jaemin whispered as his tongue poked out to leave a slight lick against the other's jaw, metallic piercing cold against renjun's hot skin. He felt the smaller shudder underneath his touch, exposed member laying limp as some of the male's cum dripped down his cheeks.

his eyes stung as the sinful concoction of tears and semen mixed inside them. jaemin attempted to blink away the tears, using his sleeve to wipe out the excess cum out of his eyes. renjun could only lay still and watch as his boyfriend did something so lewd while looking like a child rubbing his eyes to rid them of any evidence of crying.

after removing some of the stingy liquid, jaemin set his gaze on the beautiful male beneath. renjun truly was a sight to see, laying there in all his glory, pale skin glistening under the light sheen of sweat. he couldn't stop himself and before he knew it, his hands were already pulling off the chinese male's shirt.

renjun whined as he felt his nipples harden from the fresh breeze hitting his exposed skin, eyes widening when he noticed a certain pinkette inch closer to his upper chest. without giving him a chance to prepare, jaemin's lips latched onto his right nipple, tongue swirling around it as he used his hand to occupy the other one.

another throat ripping moan escaped the smaller's lips, the soft wind carrying the sweet sound right to jaemin's evergrowing erection. his tongue played with the pinkish bundle of nerves, circling around it before suckling it like a pacifier. renjun's fingers intertwined with his hair, pulling at it as jaemin continued to abuse the poor boy's nipples, the colour going from light pink to flushed red in mere seconds.

having enough of just sucking at his nipples, jaemin pulled away. renjun whined at the loss of contact, wishing to feel one of his favorite sensations once again. his hands fumbled with his belt, swiftly unbuckling it before letting it fall into the soft grass. the chinese male stared with wide eyes, saliva dripping down his chin as he watched jaemin slide his tight jeans down his long legs before completely discarding them.

a teasing smirk was thrown his way as he watched the pinkette play with the hem of his boxers, eyes hooded in desire. renjun gulped as the taller inched closer, faces so close they could feel each other's breath hit their skin.

"if you want it, take it."

jaemin stated, voice slightly raspy from having a dick shoved down his throat no even five minutes ago. He removed his fingers from his underwear, sitting on top of renjun's exposed length which caused the boy to mutter a soft 'fuck'. the smaller watched him for a second, biting his lip before reaching out to palm the other through his boxers.

the pinkette moaned, his heartbeat jumping as he finally got to be touched by his boyfriend. the Chinese male's hand was slightly cold from the freezing rain, causing an array of butterflies to errupt in the taller's lower region. all blood rushed south the second he felt renjun grip the large length, hissing as he swore his dick would rip through the constricting cotton material.