(!) 13

WARNING! smut

WARNING! smut

jeno palmed the other's bare ass, gently caressing the soft skin. he bit at his bottom lip as he slowly spread the other's cheeks, getting a clear view of his pink hole. renjun's entrance was fairly small, clenching around nothing as his body already began preparing itself to be rocked. suddenly, jeno slapped the soft skin, watching as the plump flesh jiggled under his impact. renjun whimpered at this, red painting his left cheek as jeno proceeded to slap his ass multiple times.

tears stung at the chinese male's eyes as the male made sure each hit stung more then the previous one. by the time he was done, renjun's cheeks were painted a fiery red. jeno's large handprint covered every nook and crevice of his bum, painting an erotic image one could only imagine. jeno carressed the bruised flesh, feeling it burn under his fingertips as he attempted to soothe the boy.

his gaze travelled over to the other's face, noticing his tear stained cheeks soaking the white sheets. without a word, he leaned in to place chaste kisses along his shoulder blades. renjun felt himself relax under his scorching yet comforting kisses, basking in the warmth of jeno's hard chest brushing against his back as he leant over. the bruinette pulled away, admiring the view.

renjun's puckered hole stared back at him, as if inviting him in with its rosy pink shade. jeno moved closer, breath ghosting over the male's entrance. the chinese male shuddered at the feeling, muscles cintracting as he anticipatied what was to come next. wordlessly, jeno pressed an open mouthed kiss to the pink hole. his tongue grazed the inside of renjun's heat, an array of sensations bubbling inside the chinese male.

"fuck...", renjun whimpered, feeling jeno's tongue lapping up and down against his tight walls. jeno proceeded to suckle on the rosy heat, leaving open mouthed kisses along the outline of the entrance. with no warning, he shoved his tongue farther down. renjun's legs trembled as he clenched around the other's wet muscle, mind being sent into a frenzy as jeno portrayed his incredible eating out skills.

"you're so fucking hot.", jeno growled, blowing at the wet hole as he used both his hands to further spread renjun's cheeks. renjun moaned at that, the sentence rushing straight to his dick as he wished nothing more than to have jeno's monstrous member rip him in half. he looked back at jeno, face completely fucked out despite only having been eaten out.

jeno felt his pants tighten the moment he saw renjun look at him with those lustful eyes.

begging to be destroyed.

used until there was nothing left.

he slightly moved away from the boy's hole, mind riddled with nothing but lust and an uncontrolable hunger for pleasure. jeno spat on the chinese male's entrance, watching his saliva drip down the pink heat. "ahh...", renjun hissed, feeling jeno's warm spit jizzle down his hole. he unintentionally clenched his heqt on the warm liquid,causing the bruinette to bite down at his bottom lip to contain himself from fucking him right then and there.