(!) 06

"what are you thinking about, nana?"

renjun muttered, nuzzling his head into the others' neck as his senses immediately filled with jaemin's addicting aroma of fresh lime. the pinkette stayed silent, eyes trained ahead as they looked upon the vast greenery surrounding them.

the pair was cuddled up on an old swing, rocking back and forth as the hard rain continued to mercilessly pour out of the sky. their bodies were protected by a huge tree with thick leaves and branches, providing shelter to the two lovers. the air was wet and cold, clinging onto their skin as it kept them moisturized.

renjun's brows furrowed in concern as he hoisted himself up, looking down at the boy's tan skin- glistening as a few drops of water ran down his sharp cheekbone. "what's wrong?" he questioned once again, cold hands reaching out to trace the outline of the other's jawline. jaemin felt himself shudder at the sudden touch, goosebumps arising on his neck as he basked in the wonderful feeling.

"it's nothing."

he murmured, eyes fluttering shut as a sigh pushed past his pretty lips, slightly chapped as he had a habit of licking them. renjun retracted his hand from his face, opting to wrap his arms around the other as he brought him into a backhug.

jaemin shuffled closer, leaning into his lover's touch as he felt renjun rest his chin against his broad shoulder. "I met jeno this morning.", he spoke suddenly, a small smile resting on his lips as he remembered the intimate moment they had shared.

it had been just a few hours yet he was already craving for the black haired's rough touch.

"and you're telling me this now?! fuck, jaemin! what was he like?!"

renjun shouted, unable to contain his excitement as he shook his boyfriend back and forth. jaemin groaned, feeling as though he was about to fall off if the chinese male continued to abuse his poor body.

"alright, alright! i'll tell you."

the pinkette sighed out, turning around to look at his pretty lover. he noticed how renjun's eyes had a strange glint in them, excitement pulling at the end of his lips as he stared down at him in anticipation. the boy looked so happy to learn that his boyfriend had a close encounter with his newfound crush.

perhaps this meant the two could finally claim their missing part.

"well, basically, we made out."

renjun screamed.

"and it was hot as fuck."

renjun screamed even louder.

"NA FUCKING JAEMIN! YOU MADE OUT WITH THAT HOT MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU FORGOT TO ASK ME TO JOIN?! FUCK YOU!"

jaemin closed his eyes shut, smiling as his boyfriend left soft slaps across his whole body. he found it cute how the other managed to sound like a toddler not getting the toy he wanted while literally being an absolute sex addict. renjun paid no mind to his expression, continuing to punch him in a playful manner as various profanities left his mouth.