(!) 11

TRIGGER WARNING! rape

'july 18, 2015

the sound of a door slamming shut resonated inside the room, bouncing off the cold concrete walls. it had startled the two individuals sitting so pliently behind bars, shivering as they had spent god knows how many hours locked up inside that god forbidden holding cell.

"you two have got some explaining to do."

the gruff voice spoke, slighly slanted, hooded eyes peering down at the two teens. the boy,- standing tall at the mere age of 15- had been shielding his 13 year old sister the entire time. his arms were wrapped around her shoulder, his jacket draped around her trembling form as she struggled to breathe in.

a symptom of claustrophobia.

"s-sir, please let her out of here. she's claustrophobic a-and-"

the male had been interrupted by a loud slam caused by the man's fist colliding with the metal table he so diligently sat on. the girl shivering in his arms screamed, latching onto him as her breathing became less consistent and more shallow each passing second.

"enough. i don't wanna hear another word from you vandalizers."

the rough looking man suddenly stood up, streaks of grey hair illuminated by the flickering lights of the dimly lit room. he towered over the two, glaring down at them as they curled up in the farthest corner of the cell.

his worn out, wrinkly face pulled up into a sadistic grin, menacing eyes boring holes into the pair. dark blue uniform was the only colorful thing about him yet that was also the most depressing shade of blue jeno had ever seen.

"y'know..."

he started, inching dangerously close towards the metal bars as he was now standing extremely close to them. jeno's breath staggered as he peered down at his sister, her laboured breathing swirling his mind into an anxious frenzy.

"i could let her go."

jeno's head snapped upwards, a hopeful smile
spreading across his lips. his boyish charm had faintly made a return, heart beating faster as the feeling of anticipation swirled inside his mind.

"thank yo-"

he started but gasped when a loud chunk of iron slammed against the metal cells. jeno squinted at the shrilling sound, eyes widening in fear as he noticed the man holding a large, black baton.

"i'm not finished."

the officer hissed, golden plate with the name 'jang junwoo' catching jeno's eye for a fleeting second before his attention went back to the man. the sickening grin had returned to his lips, tongue gliding over his thin bottom lip ever so slightly yet making sure the young boy caught it.