05

"you've got to be fucking kidding me

"you've got to be fucking kidding me..."

jeno murmured to himself, eyes widening as he recognised the pink haired male from the other night. he watched as the other's lips pulled into a huge grin, eyes twinkling with joy and excitement as he stared at the handsome student body president.

"like what you see?"

jaemin flirted, heart fluttering in satisfaction the moment he saw a light blush spread across the black haired male's cheeks. eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, jeno pushed his hair back in order to let his face breathe, allowing his muscles to flex under the thin chanel top he was sporting.

jaemin nearly gulped at the sight, not missing the slight peek of jeno's well sculpted abdomen as his shirt rose up for a moment. his gaze lingered dangerously close to the other's groin area before snapping back up to meet his furious eyes.

"the fuck are you looking at, fa- asshole?!"

jeno quickly corrected himself, biting his tongue in annoyance as he knew spouting homophobic comments in a society so supportive of that comunity would be detrimental to his perfect reputation. the pink haired male only smirked at the sudden outburst, enjoying the other's frustration.

although he couldn't deny the small feeling of hurt he felt the moment that insult to his sexuality nearly left jeno's pretty lips.

"oh, me? nothing, i'm just... admiring the view..."

jaemin retorted, shrugging as his eyes daringly dropped to jeno's lower region once again. he traced the outline of jeno's member, purposefully dragging out the staring yet he was also looking at it simply because he was amazed by its size.

according to jaemin, jeno's size was mesmerizing to look at even under his jeans.

jeno followed the male's gaze and looked down for a moment only to snap his head back up, glare hardening yet blush intensifying. "stop looking at my dick!", he muttered in a hushed whisper as he stepped closer to the other male, scanning the cafetera in hopes of nobody catching on to their little exchange.

"why not? it's so... pretty."

jaemin described as he looked up to meet Jeno's reddening face. their faces were now inches apart, every detail of jeno now completely visible to him. he took notice of the way his hazel eyes had specks of green in them, shades of honey and brown mixing in with nature's most prominent shade in order to create a beautiful universe inside his irises.

long eyelashes brushed against his ruby coloured cheeks each time his eyes fluttered in embarassment, making him resemble an innocent little lamb. coming down to his nose, jaemin noticed how well defined and sharp it was-a high bridge giving him a more handsome rather than pretty look.

lastly, his gaze fell to his lips.

the most beautiful shade of red- one which jaemin could only compare to that of his boyfriend's- adorned his plush lips. immediatly, his eyes stayed hooked on the little lip ring piercing through the strawberry painted pillows of softness. he didn't miss how jeno's tongue would habitually poke out whenever he spoke, gliding over the piercing and playing with it before retrieving it back into his mouth. His cheeks were hollow, carved by god's most skillful sculptors.