24

heavy breaths and sinful moans filled the long hallways as the two individuals failed to keep their hands to themselves

heavy breaths and sinful moans filled the long hallways as the two individuals failed to keep their hands to themselves. each step they took, the harder it was for them to control their urges which grew stronger every second. his hands roamed around her body, leaving no surface untoched as their tongues clashed together to create a predetermined fight for dominance which he always won.

"fuck."

the girl breathed out as jeno's lips detached from her own and instead focused on her delicate neck. the raven haired male grew agressive as he sucked on the poor girl's neck with such force she felt as if he would rip her skin out if he went any harder. she couldn't help but grip his biceps as he guided her towards the room on the far end of the hallway, his tongue swirling over the blaring red mark he so gently graced her neck with.

"jump."

jeno grolwed into her ear, growing tired of the constant tripping over his legs as they struggled to reach their designated room. without a sound, the girl jumped upwards ever so slightly, the male instantly gripping her thighs to keep her in place. the beautiful blonde moaned at the feeling of jeno's strong arms wrapping around her form so tightly, her dress riding up to reveal her long, smooth legs.

in seconds, jeno managed to carry her over to the comfortable bed, not forgetting to kick the door closed with more force than intended but he didn't mind. his focus was solely on the goregous blonde displayed in front of him, her breasts slightly pooled over the edge of her satin green dress. the girl's eyes were glazed over with a dark sheen, filled with desire as she slowly pushed her legs apart.

jeno felt his pants tightening at the sight, tongue brushing past his lower lip ever so slightly. his eyes mirrored her hungry gaze yet they seemed to grow at least ten shades darker than her own. at this moment in time if looks could devour, the blonde would already be long gone. the boy took some time to take in the magical sight before him, wishing nothing more than to take her right then and there.

and perhaps take his mind off something else as well.

"what are you waiting for, lover boy? come here."

the girl ordered, a teasing smirk pulling at her lips as she watched the male practically twist in desire. jeno's eye twitched at that statement, founding it very hard not to pounce at her the second those words left her mouth but he decided to stay silent.

the girl, namely daeun, thought she had succesfully stunned the confident male but as it turns out, she would soon be convinced that was not the case.

because in the next three seconds, she found herself lying down on the bed with jeno's left hand wrapped around her throat.

"say, love,"

he started, getting dangerously close to her ear. daeun held her breath, focusing her attention on the ceiling as she felt jeno tighten his hold around her neck. the girl felt herself getting a bit dizzy, mind completely fucked out as her brain slowly turned into pudding.

"how long do you think you'll last if i fuck you like this until you pass out?"

his tone was cold as ice, face expressionless and void of any emotion as he pulled away to look at her. daeun's attention was still focused on the diamond chandelier hanging from the ceiling, desperate to avoid eye contact because that would mean she had lost.

"answer me."

jeno demanded, bringing his face closer to hers as he gripped her chin to make her look at him. the blonde gulped, doe eyes widening as she felt herself grow nervous under his watchful gaze. the boy's eyes were vicious and almost dangerous, dominance oozing off his very being as his grip on her got tighter each second.

"i-i don't k-know."

daeun muttered, struggling to breath as her mind grew foggier each second. although her voice was struck with a little panic, her insides were twisting in excitement. jeno's grip was skilfull, fingers pressing onto the sides of her neck in a way which made her feel slightly light headed but still allowed her to breathe.

it felt as if she was high.

"hmm... i guess we'll find out, won't we?"

he stated, moving away to give the poor girl some time to prepare for what was to come. jeno situated himself on top of her, standing on his knees as he caged her in between them. daeun's waist was just between his thighs, her womanhood dangerously close to his clothed member. her breaths were shallow as she struggled to gain control fo herself after he released the preassure on her neck.

jeno watched the girl underneath him, eyes piercing through her as he worldlessly pulled his shirt off with a single swift movement. daeun's eyes widened in desire as she watched his defined chest, muscles flexing with each intake of breath. the boy remained silent, a slight smirk pulling at his lips as he watched the girl basically drool over him as many before her did too.

"go on, then.

he said, causing confusion to rise in her mind.

"w-what?"

she questioned, way too horny to even think about what he said.

"touch."

daeun let her eyes linger on him for a moment, all words stuck in her throat as she struggled to process everything. sensing her hesitation, jeno lazily rolled his eyes and reached out, gently placing her hand against his chest. the girl let our the tinies gasp, feeling the rock hard muscles contracting under her touch.

she let her hand roam around his body aimlessly, reaching out with her other hand to place it against his heart as she continued to take in the beautiful man in front of her. she felt her cheeks flush as she looked up, basfully smiling at the boy whose heart was steadily beating the whole time.

her own heart skipped a beat once those dark eyes locked with hers yet his didn't jump, not even once.

it was clear then she was the only one who actually felt anything.

unfortunately, daeun was unaware that the ethereal boy above her was only with her to forget about the fact that a certain couple was probably in one of these rooms, too.

fucking a complete stranger.

"lay down for me, baby."

he said, reaching out to place her arms by her side.

"tell me if it hurts, yeah?"

he warned, continuing to place little kisses over her breasts.

"now,"

jeno started, pulling away after a while.

"want me to eat you out first or should i just fuck you?"

yall i am NOT writing straight smut 😭