04

"what are you reading, love?"

he asked as he snaked an arm around his lover's small waist. a cold breeze washed over them as a result of leaving the window open after coming back from one of their outings. the other just ignored his boyfriend, mind seemingly too immersed into the book he was reading.

jaemin pouted, the slight downward pull of his pinkish lips mirroring his disappointed state. arms still encircled around the male's petite waist, he brought his lips down to his neck and started peppering light kisses all over the soft skin. renjun felt goosebumps arise on his skin the moment he felt his lover's slightly chapped yet still ever so soft lips leaving their imprint on him.

he heaved a sigh, leaning back against his soft chair and into the warmth jaemin so gladly provided. a large oversized sweater hung loosely from his small frame, collarbones with fading love bites on full display. the pink haired male inhaled the fresh smell of peaches, a slight smile tugging at his lips as he burried his nose in the other's neck, his kisses never faltering.

renjun supressed a whimper when he felt the bittersweet sensation of his boyfriend's teeth bitting into the junction which connected his shoulder and neck. jaemin stayed at that particular spot, opting to suckle on the smaller's sweet spot harshly yet still so tender. he often got a little bit too crazy during any intimate moments the two would share but he never crossed the line.

if renjun ever said something was painful or uncomfortable beyond normal, he would be quick to stop the action.

same thing goes for renjun, the boy always respecting jaemin's wishes.

the chinese male nearly cussed under his breath when jaemin's bites got a bit more aggressive. despite his gentle appearence and soft spoken nature, na jaemin was quite a beast when it came to sexual activity. he only let it out when they were alone, through.

and when they were, things would get pretty intense.

"fuck."

it slipped past renjun's lips so quickly his mind didn't even begin to process the words. the silk smooth nature of his voice- its softness and tenderness- completely contrasted the meaning of the word itself. even when spewing out the lewdest of sounds, renjun was angelic.

heavenly in his own being.

jaemin couldn't stop the smirk creeping up on his face, lips curling into it without his will. the contrast of renjun's voice and the vocabulary he used was just such a turn on for him. the words spoken from his lover's sweet mouth went from his ears straight to his
manhood.