23

"please don't cry, rose

"please don't cry, rose."

jeno murmured as he planted a gentle kiss on top of sena's head, inhaling the fresh scent of her aloe vera shampoo. he closed his eyes for a moment, holding back the tears which stung at him with all their might as he held the trembling girl in his arms. the boy could feel his heart crack as all that filled his senses were sena's painful sniffles and wails of despair.

"d-don't call me that, fucker..."

she managed to word out through her saddnes, voice frail and vulnerable yet still as venomous as ever. jeno's lips pulled up into a sad smile, a sense of relief washing over him once he noticed the girl he likes hasn't completely lost her fire. he ran his fingers through her shiny, now completely dreched midnight hair- and she let him.

partially because she was too emotionally and physically exhausted to stop him.

and partially because she needed someone to keep her from falling apart.

even if i he was the cause of it in the first place.

"i'll call you however you want."

he whispered into her ear, brushing his lips against her earlobe before leaning down to take a better look at her. her eyes were closed shut, puffy and red from all the tears they had released in just minutes. soft, rosy cheeks were flushed and covered in splotches, harbouring traces of the rain mixed in with her tears as well.

"i don't want you to call me."

was all she said as she finally pushed him away. sena couldn't help but feel insecure under his scrutinizing gaze. it seemed that all it took was some sweet words and gentle touches and she would be back in his arms. and she hated herself for it.

so fucking much.

"sena, please..."

the raven haired male reached out to brush her cheek, voice laced with regret as he stared at her broken yet angelic form. however, before he could touch her and drive her back into his arms, she slapped his hand away. his beautiful eyes were now glossed over with tears as his hand laid limply by his side, stunned at her hateful action.

"don't come near me. ever."

"sena, please, i-"

"go."

was all she said, tone bitter and full of hate yet eyes teary and red.

"don't do this, i'm begging you."

"I SAID GO!"

she screamed, eyes wide open as she felt herself break again.

jeno let out a soft gasp, heart shredded to pieces as he backed away. he took a few steps back, the rain pouring down on him as he watched her form slowly disappear into the night. his mind was buzzing, thirsting for some type of release.