03

the athmosphere was buzzing

mixtures of blue and red lights blared throughout the ambient as young souls danced away into the night. loud club music bounced off the walls in a forceful manner, so much so you could feel the beat thumping in your chest.

jeno sported a lazy grin as soon as he entered the night club. his eyes glinted in excitement, feeling almost naseous when the loud music caused his stomach to act up. he didn't mind it much. un fact, he enjoyed the feeling because it was an indicator that he would soon be having way too much fun.

most likely in the company of a beautiful girl.

"this is where we part, good sir.", donghyuck said, bringing his hand out for jeno to shake as he faked a sad epxression. jeno rolled his eyes, shaking the boy's hand before the male ran off, getting lost in the evermoving mass of people.

the ravenette stood still for a while, waiting for someone to approach him. usually, his appearence alone was enough to draw people to him without actually initiating any sort of contact. tonight was no different.

"hi, handsome.", a voice called out, causing a satisfied smile to tug at his lips as he slowly turned around. the situation was all too familiar. a rather petite, ghostly pale girl was standing to his right, two drinks in hand as she smiled up at him through her lashes.

she was pretty, her face perfectly symmetrical with little to no imperfections. you look like my next mistake., jeno couldn't help but think of this particular song lyric as he took in the girl's appearence.

a short, burgundy dress hugged her curvy body in all the right places, accentuating her atributes in such a skillful way. "would you like a drink?", she asked, voice deeper than he expected it to be and the way she spoke made her seem extremely eloquent.

"thought you'd never ask.", he responded, eyes curling up into cresent moons as he gladly took in the small glass. jeno watched the liquid prance around in his glass as he slightly shook it, its cyan blue colour causing confusion to show on his face.

"i don't know what it is, either.", the girl stated, noticing his confused and slightly scared expresion. "i'm soyeon, by the way.", she continued, giving him a toothy grin as a curious glint twinkled in her deep-set eyes. pools of hazel were staring right into Jeno's own, causing his heartbeat to go ecstatic.

he was interested in her, to say the least.

"would you, um,", he began, hand rising up to remove a stray hair which fell over her forehead. soyeon shivered at the touch, feeling a spark light up within her the moment she felt his fingers graze against her face as he did so. "join me in a more... private setting."