47

"i have nothing to say to you

"i have nothing to say to you.", the ravenette fired, the spite and pure hatred present in his calm voice as he looked away. focusing his attention on the slightly opened infirmary window, the boy felt his jaw clench as the older leaned in to take a closer look at him. "what are you-", he started, gasping as he felt taeyong grip his jaw tightly.

"i'm afraid you've misunderstood me, jeno. do not take me for a man who forgives disrespect so easily.", taeyong threatened, voice completely void of any emotion as he let his lips pull up into a small smile. the younger felt himself grow anxious in the leader's tight hold, losing focus as he couldn't look away from his hollow gaze.

the red head's smile spread further every second as he watched the rebelious and fearless male crumble right before his very eyes. finally, he was one step closer to the truth. he wanted to know everything about jeno. his thoughts, prayers, lies, secrets. every single emotion he ever felt in his whole entire life... taeyong wanted to know it all.

"do you understand, jeno?", he taunted, leaning in closer to observe the younger and instill discomfort into his very bones. jeno's mind was in overdrive, feeling every fiber of his body burn as his mind practically screamed at him to do something, anything. he wanted to move, to fight back and spit in the asshole's fucking face.

"answer me.", the leader growled, feeling himself grow rather tired of the younger's lack of response.

and all jeno could do was nod like an obedient dog.

"good."

taeyong smiled. he actually fucking smiled.

"now," he started, leaning back to make himself comfortable on the bed. jeno wrapped his arms around his body, suddenly feeling extremely self-concsious and little in front of the man. taeyong took mental notice of his action but chose not to comment, figuring he had more pressing matters to talk about.
"i want you to tell me a bit about yourself."

huh?

jeno blinked, confusion swirling in his mind— among other, darker stuff. "what?", he openly voiced his confusion, which only grew larger as taeyong let out a small chuckle. the younger felt his cheeks burn almost the colour of the leader's hair as he took notice of how pathetic and small he sounded. it seemed as if the red head was enjoying his fragile state of mind, seeing as it was the first time he actually saw him laugh like that.

granted, he didn't spend much time around the man, but still.

"i said i'd like to know more about you, jeno. like where did you grow up, who are your parents, any siblings—" taeyong smirked a bit at the last part, watching jeno tense up at the mention of 'siblings'. "—perhaps a love interest i should know about... you know, if i have to threaten to kill them should you misbehave—"

"fine, i'll tell you. just stop talking."

jeno pleaded, heaving a deep sigh as he placed his face inside his hands. he cringed a bit as he felt his sweaty palms rub against his hot skin and quickly removed them. taeyong half-smiled at the action, founding the younger surprisingly adorable— which obviously completely conrasted his agressive and overly-confident exterior.