08

The room was ridden with silence, tension growing thicker as each second passed annoyingly slow

The room was ridden with silence, tension growing thicker as each second passed annoyingly slow. Their eyes were glued to the table, heads down as they dared not glance at the furious male sitting at the very end of said table.

Jeno's own stare had never left the top of the other people's heads, glaring down at each individual as he waited for someone to speak up.

"Why the fuck are you all so quiet today?"

He growled, slamming his fist on the table and startling the bunch. Once again, his eyes trailed over to the girl sitting at the other end of the table, her own glare piercing through him as she shook her head disapprovingly.

"The fuck are you staring at, Sena?!"

He shouted, elliciting a few squeaks of intimidation as his ebony locks swayed back and forth as a result of the soft breeze coming in through the window. The usually dark brown strands have taken on an orange sheen, glowing in the blaring sunlight peeking through the thin, see-through curtains.

"I'm just curious as to why you look so fucked off."

The girl, namely Park Sena, calmly stated, voice dripping in nonchalance as she continued to glare at the male. She crossed her arms, unintentionally perking up her breasts as long locks of midnight black hair cascaded down her shoulders and reached past her elbows.

Jeno's eyes very inentionally dropped down to her chest, pupils dialating as the male hormons inside him decided to fuck with him. He brought his hand up, frustratingly adjusting his tie as he felt his face heat up. Sena's brows furrowed as she watched the male get visibly redder in the face, cheeks flushed and fiery.

He looked unusally cute today, she concluded.

"Are you okay, Lee?"

She questioned, a melodic laugh vibrating through her throat as she continued to soak in how flustered their intimidating student body president looked at the moment. The black haired boy could only glare at her, feigning anger as he desperately tried to cover up the fact he was getting turned on by the fucking vice president.

His most bitter rival.

"I'm fine. The fuck do you care anyways?"

He spat, brows furrowed as his pants started to grow tighter around his crotch area. Sena scoffed, eyes rolling to the back of her head and returning back to their previous position as she couldn't believe the attitude so unnecessarily directed towards her. Jeno, on the other hand, could only imagine those sharp, hazel irises rolling back because of him.

But for other- much dirtier yet pleasurable0- reasons.

"Who said i cared? I just want to get this meeting over with so i can go home and you keep scaring these poor guys to the point they won't even look your way let alone talk."