43

"there you are

"there you are." a soft voice rasped into his ear, causing chills to errupt on the male's neck as his eyes stared dead ahead. countless memories of his past life flashed through his head, images of jeno's wounded body becoming all he could think about. he could practically feel the warmth radiating off the woman as she clung herself to him, attempting to draw him in as she gently wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him into a backhug.

"what is it you want, sena?", taeyong mumbled, not really feeling like dealing with the girl right now bht opting to stay put as he was well aware of the chaos that would insue should he insult her in any way. the long haired noirette simply greeted him with a toothy grin, sharp eyes twinkling with insanity as she tightened her hold on the man.

"same thing i've always wanted, my love." her voice travelled to his ear, making its way into his system like some type of virus before spreading like wildfire. it burned in his chest, twisting his insides and corrupting his mind as he struggled so hard not to push her off right then and there. sena was terribly unhinged, he knew that. she was also extremely manipulative and borderline obsessive, yet he could do nothing about it.

for she was still his wife.

"we've been over this a million times already. you can't. have. him. besides, what is so special about that kid anyway? it feels like everyone's falling to his feet for some reason..." the read head trailed off, not paying much attention to the arms slithering across his body like snakes. not even as her palms pressed tightly against his chest, dainty fingers beginning to unbotton his silky white dress shirt did taeyong stop thinking about lee jeno.

"you said it yourself, dear. everyone wants him. but i'll be the one to have him in the end." sena whispered in his ear, already halfway done with unbuttoning his shirt before she felt him remove her hands abruptly. the girl paid no mind to her husband's obvious rejection though, mind seemingly way too preoccupied with the thoughts of a certain raven haired male. "i hope you've decided what to do with renjun."

she suddenly spoke, crossing her arms across her chest as she stood back to carefully observe the leader's reaction. the man instantly halted, brought back to reality by her words as he remained turned away from her. "i don't know what you're talking about." he calmly stated, voice deathly cold as it pierced through her being like a shard of ice.

he received nothing but a bitter chuckle followed by a harsh scoff in response.

"oh, don't pretend to be oblivious taeyong! you know full well what that bastard did to me! how he drugged and basically dragged me god knows where only to leave me for dead! you don't seriously intend to do nothing about it, do you?" her voice receeded a bit at the last part, hands balling into fists as she senses his hesitence.

"you didn't die, sena. stop overreacting."

"but i-"

"shut up and listen to me."

the girl complied in an instant, taeyong's serious tone of voice way too intimidating for her to disobey. worldlessly, he advanced towards her and before she knew it, his rough hands were wrapped tightly against her throat. her eyes blew wide, thrashing around in his hold and scratching at his hands as he lifted her off the ground.

"t-tae... plea-se-" she gasped out, feeling herself grow lighteahed as dark spots began to inavde her vision. taeyong stood completely still, gaze void of emotion as he stared up at the girl's life slipping out of her hold right before his very eyes. with each passing second, his grip grew tighter and tighter.

suffocating her like a snake would do to its prey.

"i'm only going to say this once so make sure you understand."

tears spilled from sena's eyes as the young girl felt herself slowly slipping away in the monster's cold. there was nothing human about the man standing before her, basically taking her life as we speak. lee taeyong was nothing but a demon in human form.

"stay away from him."

with that, he released his grip on the girl, wathing her pathetic self gasp loudly as she struggled to catch her breath.

"otherwise i might not be so benevolent next time."

was bored so i wrote a short chapter  also sena's back ig?

also sena's back ig?