(!)16

tw; homophobia, smut

i hate you.

you're disgusting.

you like boys? ugh.

pathetic.

you hear that?

that's the sound of my undying wish to blow your fucking brains out.

never touch me again.

fucking faggot.

i never wanna see you again, jeno.

burn in hell.

"HYUNG!"

jeno bellowed as he woke abruptly, eyes wide in horror with little to no sense of what's happening. his skin glistened with sweat, muscles contracting as he felt his chest tighten painfully at the distant yet vivid nightmare that was more than just that.

it was a memory.

one he had burried deep within.

the true start of his downfall.

jaemin jumped up immediately, eyes glossed over with tears as he neared the terrified boy. he felt his stomach churn at the sight of his broken form. he could see the slight tremor in his hands as he curled them into small fists, fear stricken eyes staring blankly ahead as his mind struggled to make sense of what he just saw or- better yet- relived.

"are you okay, baby?"

jeno felt himself snap out of his temporary daze when a cold hand embraced his own. he flinched away from the touch, embarassmant causing his cheeks to flare up once he noticed the familiar pinkette staring at him with an easily distinguishable look in his eyes.

he hated that look.

he hated pity.

especially coming from someone like jaemin.

"don't fucking touch me, scum."

it slipped past his lips so naturally, so full of hate and disgust. jaemin's tear filled eyes suddenly seemed a lot less sorrowful as he continued to stare at the beautiful male. jeno shuffled away from the boy, knowing full well he wasn't in the best headspace to deal with him right now.

the flashes of those unholy events that took place not so long ago being a constant reminder of who jaemin was.

"you don't mean that, love.", jaemin whispered as he brought his hand down to caress the boy's exposed shoulder. jeno growled, jerking his arm away before gripping the pinkette's wrist tightly. he glared at the pretty male, fighting the urge to punch him in the face before uttering his final warning.

"touch me again and i swear i'll break every bone in that goddamn twig of a body."

jaemin never imagined those words would be enough to have him turned on.