37

tw¡ mentions of suicide

ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ's ᴀᴅᴠᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ

for the first time in a long time, jeno felt disgusting.

walking side by side with yangyang, after all the blonde had said to him and absolutely shattered all hopes of any kind of relationship, he couldn't help but feel sick to his stomach. he knew he was messed up, although he tried to push it deep, deep down in the depths of his heart where no one would be able to see it.

the boy was completely aware of what an absolute waste of space he was.

and the stone-cold blonde walking a little ahead of himself had only reassured him of that.

"i suggest you get your shit together, lee. we don't want taeyong to actually kill you this time, do we?"

yangyang spoke, never stopping to look back at the other as his voice- despite his futile efforts to conceal it- practically dripped in venom. jeno was now sure the boy didn't mean what he said. hell, he'd probably be glad if taeyong decided to kill the slutty noirette who kept fucking things up for them.

"you don't seem to be very opposed to that idea, yang."

not expecting the blonde to stop walking so abruptly, jeno felt himself clash into a firm back. he looked up, gulping as those striking dark eyes stared right into his own. yangyang's gaze was sharp, unfaltering as he seemed to be looking right through jeno.

"don't make it sound like i particularly care for you, lee. dead or alive, it's all one and the same for me."

he spoke, meaning every single word as he watched the boy's spirit shatter right before his very eyes.

"now, keep moving."

yangyang turned his back to jeno as he immediately carried on his journey, not sparing the boy a single glance. he was aware of the effect his words could have on people, especially the ones as overly-confident and egoistic as jeno. being the intelligent young man he was, the blonde came to a simple conclusion that humans just can't process the bitter truth.

that, in his mind, was the root of all problems.

people didn't want to feel. they didn't want to face the harsh reality and that's exactly why a lot of them spiraled out of control.

using drugs and other opiums to escape their problems for a while instead of just facing them head on.

yangyang was broken out of his trance as the door to taeyong's office suddenly appeared in front of him. he was slightly taken aback by the fact he had just spent a good five minutes thinking about random stuff so much so the boy hadn't even noticed he arrived.

clearing his throat and successfully grabbing jeno's attention, the blonde knocked on the leader's door precisely three times.

"come in."