Microwaved Cat

^ and yet- there's more Markhyuck fanart!!!! Also- STREAM GIMME GIMME OR I'LL EAT YOUR KNEECAPS!

Kevin had a huge smile on his face all day. Today was the day. The day Jacob was moving in with him.

It made him so forking giddy he couldn't contain himself. He had a skip in his step and a hummed or whistled tune escaping his lips the entirety of that morning.

Ever since Jacob had sent him a message that he'd move in he'd been on cloud nine. Seriously, what could be better than this?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Then he heard the telltale sound of the door bell ringing. Oh fucking Lord above he was going to spontaneously combust.

He bolted to the door faster than Lightning McQueen and swung it open. And there he was in all of his glory.

His soulmate. Partner in crime. Companion of random. Love of his life. His Everything.

"Hey, Moon."

The blonde smiled at him and he felt his heart jump. This bootiful hooman was gonna kill him with that smile one day.

You're all invited to the funeral when that day comes.

You're welcome.

"Hey, Bae," Looking down he could see all of the luggage that his boyfriend was hauling around so.... he did what any decent human would do, "Let me help you with your bags."

Jacob nodded and let him take some of his stuff into the house. He closed the door after him.

"So, I'll let you choose from whatever room you want to stay in. Mine is an option, but only if you're comfortable with that."

He got a look for that.

"Are we married?"

"Well, no," Kevin whispered the last part of his response so only he heard it, "Not yet."

"Exactly. If we were married or even engaged would be fine but we're not. So I'll just stay in a room near yours."

............ Ha... Hahahaha...

Kevin smirked, "So once we're married you'll stay in the same room with me?"

The older's face went redder than Clifford.

"I- Kevin!!! What are you implying?"

Mocking fake innocence, the younger just shrugged, "I dunno. Just saying."

He dragged the bags to the huge set of stairs and started dragging them up. Working out was really paying off.

Jacob, on the other hand, followed behind him and kept whining about how he could've done it himself.

This is pretty much what they did all the way up to the hall where Kevin's room was.

"The third room on the right is mine. This room right here," he gestured to the door next to him on his left," is a bathroom, as is the one two doors down from my room. All of the others are bedrooms. Feel free to choose from them."