Reflect

^ that moment when you and your friend have a whole ass debate about which ship is better: Johnten or Taeten but it's obviously Johnten

Kevin was feeling better now. Not only did he recover from being sick but as the time passed things felt like they were lightening up.

Jacob's 20th birthday had come and gone. It had been, to no one's surprise, a chaotic day that Kevin was sure to remember.

Let's name off the pairs and the shit they did, shall we?

Juyeon had snorted salt for some reason. Eric nearly jumped onto the chandelier as soon as Sia's infamous song came on.

Oh, by the way! Eric's threat to dye his hair pink... he went through with it. It actually looks really good.

Resuming...

Haknyeon forced them all into truth or dare just to force his boyfriend into kissing him. It worked. Poor Sunwoo was redder than a tomato by the end of it.

That truth or dare game actually did wonders in the love department. Sangyeon and Chanhee finally got together because of it so... that was eventful.

Hyunjae talked about his crush on his mysterious internet friend (*cough cough* Hwall) and how much he wants to meet him. Kevin's little brother then avoided him the rest of the night like a goddamn coward.

Changmin and Younghoon? Only the usual stuff here:
*dolphin screeching*
*tired boyfriend sigh*
*insert Bbangkyu lovey dovey bullshit*

Markhyuck and Changlix attended and they were also being lovey dovey in their own special ways. Markhyuck especially... they seem to show affection by bickering. Interesting how that works.

Poor Chan remains single. Not a lover in sight... other than food. Dear God that man consumed more of that than anyone else. Chan x Food anyone?

I mean, it certainly isn't Chan x Sleep. That man doesn't even know what sleep is! It's true and you know it.

Anygays, so shit had went down and Kevin questioned himself and how he'd somehow maintained the last remaining bit of his sanity.

After everyone had left, Kevin and Jacob were left alone in their spacious mansion to clean up all of the aftermath of the chaos.

That gave them the time to have the conversation to set the wedding day in stone. June 25th was the day they had set. (A/N: fun fact. That's my little sister's birthday.)

It was fast approaching now so Kevin felt a little antsy. He couldn't focus in his classes or at work. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of his marriage.

Not even Dispatch's flashing cameras could snap him out of it. He was just grateful that he didn't have any scheduled interviews between now and then.

Everything had finally been smoothed over with the wedding planner. They were going to get their own version of a fairytale wedding.

Kevin designed most of everything because.... why shouldn't he? He had the talent so why not use it?

Bet most of you just said 'can't relate.' or some shit like that. Honestly, mood... but I bet you're actually talented but you don't realize it.